• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you believe he's actually gonna have fish and ships in Blackpool with his fans? I'm soooo jealous:sad:

Let's hope this sets a precedent and he does it in other places as well:boing:

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam Lambert was having a twitter party and I asked him about Mika and he answered me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamlambertRT @katydid1994: @adamlambert what do you think of Mika's new single, we are golden? It's really different- I like!! The video is infectious

Um, sorry to be dense, but who is Adam Lambert?:dunno:

Um, sorry to be dense, but who is Adam Lambert?:dunno:

He is all kinds of awesome. Zoots and I were in LA waiting for Mika to perform new songs and even with the anticipation of that I can't tell you how many times we watched this performance over and over...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55501620

Ah. No wonder I didn't have a clue. I've never seen it. I do know a couple of the winners because they've come and performed on Australian Idol but that's about it.

Youve never heard of Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Carrie Underwood of Jordin Sparks? :shocked:

:lmao: I didn't see that!

WOW fantastic.

:kaf:

You're mind is either SO in the gutter you dont even notice filth anymore,

or you're not in the gutter enough :shun:

He is amazing! He's like a mix of Elvis, Steven Tyler, Bowie, just truly gifted and sexy.

He's working with Greg Wells on his new album and lots of other great producers.

Oh I didn't know about Greg. Man I need to sort out my Greg issues. :teehee:

He is all kinds of awesome. Zoots and I were in LA waiting for Mika to perform new songs and even with the anticipation of that I can't tell you how many times we watched this performance over and over...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55501620

I love that song. He does a very good version of it. I would really like to hear him do something longer....

Youve never heard of Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Carrie Underwood of Jordin Sparks? :shocked:

You're mind is either SO in the gutter you dont even notice filth anymore,

or you're not in the gutter enough :shun:

I've heard of Jordin and Kelly but don't know the other two.

He is amazing! He's like a mix of Elvis, Steven Tyler, Bowie, just truly gifted and sexy.

He's working with Greg Wells on his new album and lots of other great producers.

Since Greg seems to know what to do with men who can sing a falsetto, this sounds like a good collaboration.

Yes I decided a couple hours ago that Mika's self-groping is to guesstimate his size for his golden cup :naughty:

Chickadee, Google Clay Aiken. Love him!

As for Adam Lambert, he's got quite the devoted following. If the US embraces him, I suspect it could open doors for Mika.

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam Lambert was having a twitter party and I asked him about Mika and he answered me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamlambertRT @katydid1994: @adamlambert what do you think of Mika's new single, we are golden? It's really different- I like!! The video is infectious

I saw I saw! :boing:

Very cool :cool:

:Update:

Mikasounds: The new Muse song makes me want to take my clothes off. I love it

25 minutes ago from Tweetie

Mikasounds: My cricket on Jonathan Ross was embarassing I admit. And Stuart Broad bowled a really easy one so I could prove em all wrong and hit it! Urr

32 minutes ago from Tweetie