• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can anwear that question haha : 1. Cuz he is drunk and pregnant and wantas to do something crazy 2. He OFFICIALY loves MFC he said it :roftl::roftl::wub2::wub2:

Aha. And now he thinks seeing him naked would make us happy. I see.

Well, he promised to do a naked VBLOG if his single was to be in top 3 on iTunes by 8 pm UK time tonight. It wasn't so the game is still on.

Earlier he promised to hold a free party/gig in London at his own expense and started looking for a venue big enough.

Before that he announced that he loves the MFC officially. :biggrin2:

In addition Q Radio played his interview today and a lot of songs, including an acoustic version of Rain, while he was losing it on Twitter. :insane:

And yesterday I asked him on Twitter to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons (as I'm planning to start selling my drawings), and he replied: "how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe" :floor:

And his performance from Blackpool was broadcasted live on BBC 2 last night. He did a cover of George Michael's Faith and played four other songs. And told how he had said to his mother that he was pregnant, and releasing a second album must feel like being pregnant. His mother didn't agree and Mika wasn't allowed to say what she really said about it. :lmfao: After the gig he tweeted that the MFC kick ass.

And he wrote a crazy blog on Friday night, it's on MySpace 'cause Mikasounds had crashed just when he had finished writing the blog.

I think this covers the weekend pretty well. :naughty:

Oh wow, thanks for the abstract! :roftl: Now I'm even more confused :insane:

However, the bit about your shop name is amazing, love it! You must be a happy bunny to get such a valid response. :wub2:

Will you name your shop like that then?

Wow. You've got a great memory :shocked:

And congrats on the reply! I didn't know that was you :naughty:

Thank you!

I didn't exactly remember right away that he wrote the blog yesterday before his gig and the Alan Carr interview, I thought it happened on Friday cause this weekend has really been a crazy one. :naughty:

Aha. And now he thinks seeing him naked would make us happy. I see.

Oh wow, thanks for the abstract! :roftl: Now I'm even more confused :insane:

However, the bit about your shop name is amazing, love it! You must be a happy bunny to get such a valid response. :wub2:

Will you name your shop like that then?

:roftl:

Valid maybe, but confusing. I don't get where the taco bit fits in. Is it meant to be like a comic taco that eats people? :lmfao: I'll ask him if I meet him next week. :naughty: I like the name though, so maybe I use it. :wink2:

I see I'm the only one who doesn't give a frigging damn about seeing Sire naked in a vlog. :blink:

Anyway...

I don't want be the spoilsport in this situation, but I feel that from the outside people may think MFC is just a bunch of sex-starved women. :aah:

:das::drool::omg_fans:

:mf_rosetinted:

I see I'm the only one who doesn't give a frigging damn about seeing Sire naked in a vlog. :blink:

Anyway...

I don't want be the spoilsport in this situation, but I feel that from the outside people may think MFC is just a bunch of sex-starved women. :aah:

nope there are innocent teenage girls too like me :teehee: * goes to watch some photos of shirtless and with Golden-Area-Exposed photos of Mika she just saved*:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by MannyCulpena

nope they are innocent teenage girls too like me :teehee: * goes to watch some photos of shirtless and with Golden-Area-Exposed photos of Mika she just saved*:blush-anim-cl:

:doh:

Well, perhaps I'm weird, but I still don't care about Sire's family jewels. :dunno:

He'd better work on his voice, 'cause I want it perfect for my next gig. :shun:

Anyway...

I'm with you Laura - I want people to buy WAG because they like the song - not because they have been bribed

:doh:

Well, perhaps I'm weird, but I still don't care about Sire's family jewels. :dunno:

He'd better work on his voice, 'cause I want it perfect for my next gig. :shun:

You know I'm a girl that wouldn't mind Him doing a naked vlog but if He don't (which is more likely to happen) I'llbe loving Him and His music and His voice,His quotes and anything of Him asmuch I always did: with my whole heart. And I think I'm speaking for most if not all people that wrote about His Golden Area here today:mf_rosetinted:

I'm with you Laura - I want people to buy WAG because they like the song - not because they have been bribed

I think it's all a matter of timing. No one is going to buy the single if they don't like his music. He just wants them to buy it now as opposed to 4 weeks later when they finally get around to it.

And besides it's all a matter of getting attention. People can't buy it if they don't know it's out there. And keeping it in the top 10 of iTunes (i.e. on the front page) is a pretty effective way of making casual fans aware it's available for download.

You know I'm a girl that wouldn't mind Him doing a naked vlog but if He don't (which is more likely to happen) I'llbe loving Him and His music and His voice,His quotes and anything of Him asmuch I always did: with my whole heart. And I think I'm speaking for most if not all people that wrote about His Golden Area here today:mf_rosetinted:

I know. I'm not judging you about this. I'm just saying that I'm not interested in seeing the erm... golden items. :wink2:

Not even his bottom, actually. :naughty: