• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..you mean I should delete my eye-lashes, cut my hair and take the lipstick off my face on my avatar?:teehee:

+ add a beard or a stubble :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Yup! And change the name a bit too me thinks :thumb_yello::biggrin2: Some people actually do know the difference between male and female names :teehee:

:lmfao:

You selfish woman!:mf_rosetinted:

He practically lives in Milan!:shocked:

He has to come to Lisbon, all ma thangs are waiting for centuries now!

:biggrin2:

...and he thinks it's "Italy"! he misses the best part of our country, that ****ing Milan is the most depressing italian city!

...ehr, my apologizes for the intrusion:teehee: :bye:

He can do Lisbon, Rome and Milan. :original: (if he wants to...)

No pun intended. Really. :boxed:

When @mikasounds doesn't come to the mountain, the mountain comes to @mikasounds....

jodieharsh: At dinner with @mikasounds @scotteescotte Matthew Wlliamson, Roisin Murphy, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Ian McKellen, Kathy Burke. Just the gang!

about 1 hour ago from web

When @mikasounds doesn't come to the mountain, the mountain comes to @mikasounds....

jodieharsh: At dinner with @mikasounds @scotteescotte Matthew Wlliamson, Roisin Murphy, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Ian McKellen, Kathy Burke. Just the gang!

about 1 hour ago from web

That will be his London Fashion Week dinner party that he mentioned.

:Update:

I am totally with @lilyroseallen on the music piracy debate & will be getting involved. She's the 1st young artist to do somehing like this

Anyone knows what he's on about?:blink:

Lily wrote a blog about illegal downloads and piracy:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=36707169&blogId=510114316

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

It's a hard to read and it makes your vision lined for while, but it's an interesting article!

I understand that Mika agrees, he really didn't wanted to be a puppet to Simon Cowell!:naughty:

Does anyone know why Mika's Twitter avatar is a bird? Jason Mraz has the same (in orange) as well.

There are lots of people who have them but I haven't got a clue :dunno:

edit: probably just twitter acting up 50 % in my list has got a bird atm :teehee: