• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Mika draw with our right hands, and wear white t-shirts and breath with our lungs...:wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I write with my right hand and wear white t-shirts too but I breath with my nose :blink::no:

:naughty:

I write with my right hand and wear white t-shirts too but I breath with my nose :blink::no:

:naughty:

See?

That's the difference!

Me and Mika have trouble using our noses, so we use our lungs...:shocked:

Funny thing saying me and Mika, our lungs, our noses, as if we were some sort of freako twins!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, I won't make a caption of me and Mika being freako twins...:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

don't do that Willy Wonka, you don't need of more chocolate in your life :roftl:

I do, I do...

Until this morning i have been enjoying the joys of Summer for 4 whole months, but now...

Suddenly...

IT RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS

AND IT RAINED AND NOW RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS

More than this, I hate nights like this....:sneaky2:

I do, I do...

Until this morning i have been enjoying the joys of Summer for 4 whole months, but now...

Suddenly...

IT RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS

AND IT RAINED AND NOW RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS

More than this, I hate nights like this....:sneaky2:

I'm the wrong person for you complain about the rain, I love rain ! :wub2:

is it just me or has mikasounds.com become incredibly slow since a few weeks or so? i mean, it never was totally fast, but now every page takes ages to load, quite annoying. :boxed:

Yes, @mikasounds is a bit slow sometimes, but, normally he's a good boy...:mf_rosetinted:

it's strange though, if the site is that slow everywhere, surely they would notice it? :blink: maybe it's just slow outside the uk. :blink:

or it's so slow because mika wants everything to blink and autoplay etc. and won't listen to his webteam if they tell him that this makes the site slow. :naughty:

Yes, @mikasounds is a bit slow sometimes, but, normally he's a good boy...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: lol wonka i love your comments! :roftl:

it's strange though, if the site is that slow everywhere, surely they would notice it? :blink: maybe it's just slow outside the uk. :blink:

or it's so slow because mika wants everything to blink and autoplay etc. and won't listen to his webteam if they tell him that this makes the site slow. :naughty:

:roftl: lol wonka i love your comments! :roftl:

I was messing you up, don't take offense...:huglove: