Ah, Starbucks!

There's one 10 mins from my house for about a year, there were none in Portugal before that...:aah:

Maybe in 20 years time we'll get an Urth...:boxed:

We had a Starbucks open where I'm from before Christmas, and a Subway in the summer.

Now we have a milkshake bar just opened last Saturday!

Crazy!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me twitters playing up for?

I can get on my home page, but when I refresh, tweet or try to go to someones page, I keep getting the cannot find available server message!:sneaky2:

Is it just me twitters playing up for?

I can get on my home page, but when I refresh, tweet or try to go to someones page, I keep getting the cannot find available server message!:sneaky2:

It occasionally tells me it's "over capacity" but when I refresh it, it's fine. :/

I dunno.

They are really quick with answering:

I asked if the special was new or not and they just tweeted me back:

logochannel @AnnaMariaPetra Mika special is from UK & 1st time airing in USA. 1/2 hour mix of concert performance & interview. - Marc

half a minute ago from Seesmic in reply to AnnaMariaPetra

They are really quick with answering:

I asked if the special was new or not and they just tweeted me back:

logochannel @AnnaMariaPetra Mika special is from UK & 1st time airing in USA. 1/2 hour mix of concert performance & interview. - Marc

half a minute ago from Seesmic in reply to AnnaMariaPetra

I guess we need someone from the US to upload it online

Sorry the Mika special will be online US only, we don't own it so don't have the right to show outside US. - Marc

Ah I saw this on my tv. It's showing a couple days this weekend for me. I just assumed it was a previous concert he released on dvd. But the interview part intrigues me even if it will be something that on his concert dvds.

I have dvr with a recorder to dvd and could upload it if someone tells me how to transfer it from comp to youtube.

Anybody knows more about this?:

logochannel: any Mika fans? Logo premieres new Mika special tonight at 6. Posting it on LOGOonline tomorrow. - Marc

2 minutes ago from Seesmic

:aah: Of course my family just recently cancelled hella channels including Logo! Stupid exspensive cable! Haha I looked for it on the guide and there it is laughing at me. Lol j/k I know I can watch it online tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Just spotted this on front page of mikasounds

Due to overwhelming public demand Mika has added another London date to his forthcoming Spring 2010 UK tour.

Mika will now play a sensational second show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Monday March 1st.

Tickets are onsale now right here or fans can call the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

Just spotted this on front page of mikasounds

Due to overwhelming public demand Mika has added another London date to his forthcoming Spring 2010 UK tour.

Mika will now play a sensational second show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Monday March 1st.

Tickets are onsale now right here or fans can call the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

Ha ha, once again, we show how much more on the pulse we are on this sort of thing.

Does make you wonder, if they held back on announcing it knowing we had found out, and let us take first crack at the tickets.

Ticketmasters own newsletter only announced it yesterday, which gave us a 2 day head start.

I´m following Perez... And he made me curious:

PerezHilton OMG! I'm crying! I'm about to post something that is SO AMAZING!!!! xoxo (There's a clue there!) xoxo

about 2 hours ago from web

PerezHilton @mikasounds See you tonight!!!! xoxo

2 minutes ago from web

Do you see a *xoxo* connection *xoxo* ?