• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a teacup storm because of that silly miming accusation. I must admit, it hurts to see how hard Mika was hit by that comment, apparently. I thought he'd be more thick-skinned about things like these, especially if they're ridiculous like that. But please, don't give that guy so much attention. It's what he wishes for.

Wow, what a teacup storm because of that silly miming accusation. I must admit, it hurts to see how hard Mika was hit by that comment, apparently. I thought he'd be more thick-skinned about things like these, especially if they're ridiculous like that. But please, don't give that guy so much attention. It's what he wishes for.

Yeah exactly. I don't know why he's defending himself for a thing that he's way to far from doing :huh:

Well, I know I have style and all but he didn't have to go out and copy my walking boot style. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Hopefully he won't have to wear it for as long as I had to! If I was him I'd bring a chair on stage to sit once in a while because eventually it hurts your foot that's not in the boot because the boot has a higher heel.

Or he could just try something new and wear a high heel shoe to even it out. :teehee:

Yeah exactly. I don't know why he's defending himself for a thing that he's way to far from doing :huh:

For an artist like Mika, being accused of miming or stealing songs must be something really difficult to bear. I'm happy he's got angry. He should definitely get angry more often. :thumb_yello:

I like his new friend. I think Mika has never been so sexy so far. :mf_lustslow: And he can't run away!!! :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

For an artist like Mika, being accused of miming or stealing songs must be something really difficult to bear. I'm happy he's got angry. He should definitely get angry more often. :thumb_yello:

I like his new friend. I think Mika has never been so sexy so far. :mf_lustslow: And he can't run away!!! :das:

!? :blink::naughty:

I liked it the part he can't run away :das: why I am on Brazil damn it, why? :mf_rosetinted: