Have you guys read Jimmy's latest tweet?

jimmyplaysbass: Trying to win over the whole MFC with bread and a camera.

:aah:

What is he talking about?

:shocked:

Are they having dinner together????????:blink:

And I'm sure if he wasn't alive for any reason we'd know about it soon enough. :naughty:

Geeeeeez, Christine!:shocked:

But you're right, bad news travel fast...:wink2:

There's a photo of him sticking pieces of bread in various orifices. :naughty:

OMG!

Lucky Italians...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs a mental break, the connection that has with tweeting and a hurt foot, I don't really see...

Maybe because people respond to his tweets with "Come to Timbuktu!!!", "I need tickets to your show tomorrow!!!", "Where have you been?? :sneaky2:", "You need to follow me!!!", "Why don't you ever answer my tweets?? :sneaky2:" and all manner of other demands. :naughty:

Maybe after dealing with fans and other obligations morning, noon and night for several weeks while nursing an injured foot he just wants some time to himself? Just a wild guess... :dunno:

Maybe because people respond to his tweets with "Come to Timbuktu!!!", "I need tickets to your show tomorrow!!!", "Where have you been?? :sneaky2:", "You need to follow me!!!", "Why don't you ever answer my tweets?? :sneaky2:" and all manner of other demands. :naughty:

Maybe after dealing with fans and other obligations morning, noon and night for several weeks while nursing an injured foot he just wants some time to himself? Just a wild guess... :dunno:

:roftl: People are stupid.

There's nothing actually to understand. :sweatdrop:

They turned the song into the song of a superhero, Goldrake. :blink:

Thank God I have no time for Italian tv shows. :teehee:

:roftl:

I tried to put it into a translator and got:

sure you know already has 'a certain age' but angora goes 'technological Baz and if you do angry alien here to there' Grendizer

UMMM wtf. :aah:

[/font]

Actually he said something about adding some new tunes to this album.

Mika & Lady GaGa plan to add songs to their existing albums.

It is something totally new in the music business.

I can't wait to see & hear what Mika adds.

interesting, where did he say that? think i missed that interview. so we could get HMDYLM at last! :biggrin2: but damn, i already have 3 copies of that album, so i'll have to buy a 4th one to get all the songs?! :aah: good marketing strategy. :naughty:

Have you guys read Jimmy's latest tweet?

jimmyplaysbass: Trying to win over the whole MFC with bread and a camera.

What is he talking about?

we had lots of fun with him on twitter tonight. :roftl: seems like he was incredibly bored. :naughty: and not really hungry. :roftl:

Maybe because people respond to his tweets with "Come to Timbuktu!!!", "I need tickets to your show tomorrow!!!", "Where have you been?? :", "You need to follow me!!!", "Why don't you ever answer my tweets?? :" and all manner of other demands. :

Maybe after dealing with fans and other obligations morning, noon and night for several weeks while nursing an injured foot he just wants some time to himself? Just a wild guess...

:fisch: *feels guilty now*. bh.gif you're right, as he gets so many of those things, it might've gotten a bit much all together. :boxed:

another explanation that came into my mind today might be that he doesn't like us tweeting about his foot all the time and worrying about him, and therefor doesn't go on twitter anymore atm. some guys can easily get too much of that, they wanna seem "tough" and not be treated in a special way because of an injury/illness. and i can well imagine that mika might fall in this category, seeing that he wants to show as little of his injury as possible in the public. :dunno:

This is funny, just saw it on Twitter:

LilViolet: @mikasounds omg! this is the grand final of a v popular italian comical tv show!! start and end are based on WAG! http://tinyurl.com/yf9mgnu

5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

haha, this is hilarious! :lmao: