Ahum, that happens to be her biggest fear so please don’t make it worse.:wink2:

And I am still insisting that if Mika or one of his family members stumble upon the captions, they have a big sense of humour and understand that they are made out of love and the biggest respect for Mika as a person.:wub2:

It’s just a game we are playing in the MFC!:biggrin2:

Don't worry, I'm just sarcastic (and kidding) .. she knows that :naughty:

(or she should know that :aah::roftl:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahum, that happens to be her biggest fear so please don’t make it worse.:wink2:

And I am still insisting that if Mika or one of his family members stumble upon the captions, they have a big sense of humour and understand that they are made out of love and the biggest respect for Mika as a person.:wub2:

It’s just a game we are playing in the MFC!:biggrin2:

Don't worry, I'm just sarcastic (and kidding) .. she knows that :naughty:

(or she should know that :aah::roftl:)

:naughty:

epm8fs.jpg

:naughty:

epm8fs.jpg

Mwaahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha:roftl:

Maybe Mama P. chained him to his bed so he would rest:mf_rosetinted:

Awww I remember the time when he replied to me:wub2: I was freaking out when I got Diana's text saying: Come online, Mika replied to you:roftl:

epm8fs.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

I iz on strike from now on!

NOOOO!!! :crybaby: world is sad enough without mikas tweets, need your captions to cheer me up! :tears: *starts whining to wonka now, as mika isn't available* :naughty:

ok, now here's the theory that beats them all, posted by someone on the german forum. this totally must be the reason. :mf_rosetinted: it wasn't in fact mika who tweeted but john, and as john is on holiday atm, we don't get tweets anymore.

:blink:

it's getting more ridiculous by the minute! :lmfao::lmao:

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse....:mf_rosetinted:

I dare ya!:biggrin2:

NOOOO!!! :crybaby: world is sad enough without mikas tweets, need your captions to cheer me up! :tears: *starts whining to wonka now, as mika isn't available* :naughty:

ok, now here's the theory that beats them all, posted by someone on the german forum. this totally must be the reason. :mf_rosetinted: it wasn't in fact mika who tweeted but john, and as john is on holiday atm, we don't get tweets anymore.

Wot???

:shocked:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

Oh, Dr John, what are you doing

when you're not on

I keep on waiting

someone's not twitting

something is surely wrong

Edited by willywonka

I've been waiting ages now but I feel that the possible reason why the lack of tweets could be down to... You sure Mika hasn't quit twittering like Lily Allen has done?? I really really really hope this is not the case but it's very strange he hasn't even done a YO! or something in what seems like forever now.. WHERE IS HE!?!?! :crybaby:

AHA! There we have the answer! Strange that John tweeted for example after the Dutch tv show...while actually he wasn't even there....mysterrriioouuusss

I dare ya!:biggrin2:

Either your captions or your brain will show up on my computer screen:mf_rosetinted:

*Should stop watching the Godfather*