2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

Sad??? :blink:

Well he was pretty busy there. But i think we should be glad that he at least took the time to make em :thumb_yello:

Yeah ofc!1 I'm the happiest girl alive! or I feel that way atleast :aah: And he just did it for those with ep's I think :wub2: Cos he knows we are hardcore:pinkbow:fans

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad??? :blink:

Well he was pretty busy there. But i think we should be glad that he at least took the time to make em :thumb_yello:

ohhh and btw. Why were you so shy to say hi? I thought the girlz next to us... that will make you, your sis ect. were there to see Alcazar, Kim or Erik or one of the others....

heheh I guess I'm allittle bit TOO shy :aah:

heheh I guess I'm allittle bit TOO shy :aah:

:naughty: Same, but it depends on what, when and where...

I still cant believe ive seen him live finally! :boing::shocked: I've downloaded the 4 vids and converted em to mp3 too so i have em both ways as a reminder. Have heard and seen em a few times today :roftl:

Definitely not the last time ive seen him live :thumb_yello:

I know...:wub2: I want a new gig now. :aah: He is a drug when u get a little you just want more.

Hell yeah!!! And addicted to him now :roftl: Will try as hard as i can to safe enough money so i can see him on the next tour AND if he will come back to sweden later this year according to universal.

And God i was sleeping great last night and mika was of course in it :roftl:

:naughty: Same, but it depends on what, when and where...

I still cant believe ive seen him live finally! :boing::shocked: I've downloaded the 4 vids and converted em to mp3 too so i have em both ways as a reminder. Have heard and seen em a few times today :roftl:

Definitely not the last time ive seen him live :thumb_yello:

Not for me either!

Thats cool! Lucky you :thumb_yello: I dont remember seeing any got taken their pic with him

can you plz post it?

I saw one other girl. But other than that, I don't know. Though I barely saw him until he stood right infront of me. I had this huge guy (chubby + over 2m) blocking my view. :roftl:

I could if someone tell me how? I tried the manage attachments thingy just now but it keeps failing. :boxed:

Oh and I forgot to ask Humphrey: Which radio station is playing WAG in Sweden??????

:bye:

I've heard him on P3 and Rix FM. :thumb_yello:

Anyway the thing with the sound was really weird, cause it was like nothing was really loud enough, which made it sound of a bunch of drunk people singing along to a record when you were in the crowd and could hear the people behind you louder than the people on stage :freak:

I KNOW! So sh*t. The whole thing lasted about 2,5h and with that much time you'd think they'd get the gist and manage to adjust settings and so on. Embarrassing. :doh:

I saw one other girl. But other than that, I don't know. Though I barely saw him until he stood right infront of me. I had this huge guy (chubby + over 2m) blocking my view. :roftl:

I could if someone tell me how? I tried the manage attachments thingy just now but it keeps failing. :boxed:

Just upload it to Imageshack and just use the IMG link