• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hejsa,

I have a lot of screenshots, but it is not possible to attach:aah:

why it is jpg, not to big, etc?

help, I have a mac could that be the problem?

and yes I have asked a man:teehee: my hubby can't do it either

:bye: you better upload them on imageshack or similar sites and then copy the links here

don't think having a mac is the problem (got it myself)

Yes, to HIM! Not someone else who caught it..

I really am sorry for you. But I'm afraid that's what you have to deal with when handing stuff to artists on stage. Once it gets into their hands you never know what they'll do with it.. (Not saying I think it was "right". Real shame he didn't atleast take it off stage with him.)

Just as posting pics on public forums will have to make you aware that people will steal them. But that doesn't mean it's okay to abuse that priviledge and, for example, tweet it to the artist in question. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh Elina... :floor:

Even Mika can look really funny on pictures sometimes!:teehee:

you put it mildly ... :naughty:

But that doesn't mean it's okay to abuse that priviledge and, for example, tweet it to the artist in question. :mf_rosetinted:

It escapes me why anybody would,especially that pic :roftl: See,this is an example of brain on stick right there

OMG!!! This must be the cutest pic (fan-pic) I've ever seen! :wub2::biggrin2:

That smile...oh, and the hat...he's adorable, and you look so happy! :wub2:

Can I just say something? Looking at your picture it looks as if he was the one who wanted to take the picture with you, not you with him...hope you get what I mean! :aah:

Yes it does :naughty:

Lovely pic, Humphrey :biggrin2:

:roftl:

I really am sorry for you. But I'm afraid that's what you have to deal with when handing stuff to artists on stage. Once it gets into their hands you never know what they'll do with it.. (Not saying I think it was "right". Real shame he didn't atleast take it off stage with him.)

Just as posting pics on public forums will have to make you aware that people will steal them. But that doesn't mean it's okay to abuse that priviledge and, for example, tweet it to the artist in question. :mf_rosetinted:

You're right..

I forgive him, and move on! :biggrin2:

BUT STILL IF ANYONE HAS GOT IT, TELL ME PLEEAASE :huglove:

ok,

I try something else with the pictures, but can't do it tonight.

but I just want to ad, that he was staying at the savoy hotel opposite the trainstation. when I arrived in malmoe and halv past three and went over the bridge I saw a guy and thought that he looked familiar. and oh it was martin from his band. after the show there were so many people around the van, that it was hopeless to say something to mika. so I thought that maybe he will drive back to the hotel. so I on my way to the train station passed the hotel, and I could see mika getting out of the van and there was only one man who wanted a photo. he was already going up the stairs, when I said to his back, thanks for a really nice concert. didn't want to say more and I thought that he wanted to get fast inside before all fans on the way to the station would see him. I didn't really thought that he has heard it, but somebody from the crew,hotel? gave him a sign. so he turned and smiled, said thanks and gave me his hand and said take care.

he is a real sweetheart.

that thing with the golden hat is a shame, I was standing left from the stage and it landed more in the center far away I would say. mikafans were more in the front I would guess...

Aww ... he is really sweet :wub2:

What a nice story ... I'm happy for you ...

ok,

but I just want to ad, that he was staying at the savoy hotel opposite the trainstation. when I arrived in malmoe and halv past three and went over the bridge I saw a guy and thought that he looked familiar. and oh it was martin from his band. after the show there were so many people around the van, that it was hopeless to say something to mika. so I thought that maybe he will drive back to the hotel. so I on my way to the train station passed the hotel, and I could see mika getting out of the van and there was only one man who wanted a photo. he was already going up the stairs, when I said to his back, thanks for a really nice concert. didn't want to say more and I thought that he wanted to get fast inside before all fans on the way to the station would see him. I didn't really thought that he has heard it, but somebody from the crew,hotel? gave him a sign. so he turned and smiled, said thanks and gave me his hand and said take care.

he is a real sweetheart.

that thing with the golden hat is a shame, I was standing left from the stage and it landed more in the center far away I would say. mikafans were more in the front I would guess...

That was so nice of him! :wub2:

ok,

he is a real sweetheart.

aw thanks for sharing! :wub2:

ok,

he is a real sweetheart.

Thats so sweet. thx for posting :thumb_yello:

ok,

he is a real sweetheart.

Lovely story, thanks for sharing! Such a nice guy!

And thanks Miro! :D

Ah funny thing, before Mika came out to see us/leave, a couple of people poked their heads out from the err.. inside backstage area. ^^

And some girls were like "I CAN SEE HIM! MIKA IS THERE!! AAAHHH I CAN SEE HIM!!!"

Me: "No, that's Dan the bassplayer." :naughty:

Btw here is the pic, curtesy of Danika:

NanaandMika.jpg

can you re upload the pic humphrey?

WAG

Mika: ...play one more song for you. Vi ska spela - *music turns on* ><

(Vi ska spela = We will/shall/are going to play)

can you re upload the pic humphrey?

I'm sorry but, actually, I can't. :bleh: I had Danika put it on photobucket so it could be removed later. She's a bit unreachable atm and will be for a while and I don't have photobucket or similar. (It's not that I mind that much if people saved it or anything lol. I just prefer to keep my face on here to a minimum. :wink2:) But if you badly want to see it PM me and we'll work it out. :thumb_yello:

WAG

Mika: ...play one more song for you. Vi ska spela - *music turns on* ><

(Vi ska spela = We will/shall/are going to play)

I'm sorry but, actually, I can't. :bleh: I had Danika put it on photobucket so it could be removed later. She's a bit unreachable atm and will be for a while and I don't have photobucket or similar. (It's not that I mind that much if people saved it or anything lol. I just prefer to keep my face on here to a minimum. :wink2:) But if you badly want to see it PM me and we'll work it out. :thumb_yello:

got your PM, thanks:thumb_yello:

and thanks for the WAG vid! mika's speaking swedish:wub2: