guylainem123

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Yohanna, an Icelandic singer in the Eurovision Song Contest

mikayohanna2resizes925s.jpg

Ah nice. :thumb_yello: Where did you find it?

Btw she was wearing the strangest stage clothes ever. Ie what she's wearing on that pic. :blink: It wasn't even cold! I walked around in a short-sleeved shirt all day!

got your PM, thanks:thumb_yello:

and thanks for the WAG vid! mika's speaking swedish:wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Oh I just took it from the first post of this thread. :bleh:

Yeah, I really like that too! That he tries to speak the language of the country he's playing in. :D And he does it so well! He doesn't seem to know how good he really is. Whoever taught him this time didn't go easy on him. You could tell he was made to mimic a deep southerner. And that's about as hard as it gets. :naughty: I'm "just" southern and I usually change my accent for foreigners when they want me to say something in Swedish.

:thumb_yello:

Oh I just took it from the first post of this thread. :bleh:

Yeah, I really like that too! That he tries to speak the language of the country he's playing in. :D And he does it so well! He doesn't seem to know how good he really is. Whoever taught him this time didn't go easy on him. You could tell he was made to mimic a deep southerner. And that's about as hard as it gets. :naughty: I'm "just" southern and I usually change my accent for foreigners when they want me to say something in Swedish.

so he was speaking with a southern swedish accent. it's so cool that he makes such an effort to speak all these languages and with the right accent too.