2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

you're welcome! :thumb_yello: I didn't take the photos btw :aah: my sister did cos I was in my own little world trying to get eyecontact with mr M, and singing:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Why i didnt take any pics too... or wanted to try that hard. I just wanted to enjoy it cos it was my first and wasnt possible anyway to stand still :pbjt::naughty:

She have done a great work!!!!!

seen the vids. from the gig?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Why i didnt take any pics too... or wanted to try that hard. I just wanted to enjoy it cos it was my first and wasnt possible anyway to stand still :pbjt::naughty:

She have done a great work!!!!!

seen the vids. from the gig?

Yes! :wub2: they're wonderful. we took some vids too but the sound was so loud that it got really low when we recorded it:blink: weird :naughty:

I've heard him on P3 and Rix FM. :thumb_yello:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Ah funny thing, before Mika came out to see us/leave, a couple of people poked their heads out from the err.. inside backstage area. ^^

And some girls were like "I CAN SEE HIM! MIKA IS THERE!! AAAHHH I CAN SEE HIM!!!"

Me: "No, that's Dan the bassplayer." :naughty:

Btw here is the pic, curtesy of Danika:

NanaandMika.jpg

This is a really good picture!:wub2:

Ah funny thing, before Mika came out to see us/leave, a couple of people poked their heads out from the err.. inside backstage area. ^^

And some girls were like "I CAN SEE HIM! MIKA IS THERE!! AAAHHH I CAN SEE HIM!!!"

NanaandMika.jpg

You are one lucky girl :D I'm so jealous! And you're so cute!

Thanks for all the pics :biggrin2:

NanaandMika.jpg

OMG!!! This must be the cutest pic (fan-pic) I've ever seen! :wub2::biggrin2:

That smile...oh, and the hat...he's adorable, and you look so happy! :wub2:

Can I just say something? Looking at your picture it looks as if he was the one who wanted to take the picture with you, not you with him...hope you get what I mean! :aah:

OMG!!! This must be the cutest pic (fan-pic) I've ever seen! :wub2::biggrin2:

Can I just say something? Looking at your picture it looks as if he was the one who wanted to take the picture with you, not you with him...hope you get what I mean! :aah:

It really does, I agree!:wub2:

Tkx for the pix Elina and Pideh!

No worries! :bleh: Even if I just posted one. :roftl: I did take a few photos while he was performing as well. But they all turned out quite crap. Blurry. Though, come to think of it, I do have one that is pretty damn priceless, even if not the best quality. :naughty: Shall try to post in a sec.

OMG!!! This must be the cutest pic (fan-pic) I've ever seen! :wub2:

Can I just say something? Looking at your picture it looks as if he was the one who wanted to take the picture with you, not you with him...hope you get what I mean!

You really think so!?! :shocked: Wow :teehee:

Haha yeah I get it. :bleh: And funny you should say that. My friend, who took it, said something similar (that looking at it you might as well think I was the famous one :roftl:).

Thanks SO much everyone for all the nice things you've said!! :wub2: You have no idea how happy you make me. :biggrin2: (Or maybe you do. :roftl:)

No worries! :bleh: Even if I just posted one. :roftl: I did take a few photos while he was performing as well. But they all turned out quite crap. Blurry. Though, come to think of it, I do have one that is pretty damn priceless, even if not the best quality. :naughty: Shall try to post in a sec.

just one but supercute & sweet!! :wub2: