Mika in Munich 13.9.09, exclusive radio gig

mellody

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is working phenomenally hard isn't he? Too hard?

Far too hard! 3 gigs in a row! The Scala, Besti then this! Mika, slow down a bit!!!

I'm discusted to see people sellin these tickets on the extra ticket thread. People who have just joined for that purpose! :sneaky2:

Far too hard! 3 gigs in a row! The Scala, Besti then this! Mika, slow down a bit!!!

I'm discusted to see people sellin these tickets on the extra ticket thread. People who have just joined for that purpose! :sneaky2:

I am too, this is to just take advantage of the fan club, I don't like it!:sneaky2:

I posted in the ticket thread just to make a point! Maybe I get thrown out for being mean!?:teehee:

I am too, this is to just take advantage of the fan club, I don't like it!:sneaky2:

I posted in the ticket thread just to make a point! Maybe I get thrown out for being mean!?:teehee:

Don't think it's mean at all! These people have got tickets with the sole intention of selling them on, they were free! This is an intimate gig that so many MIKA fans would love to be able to attend and these idiots are trying to profit from that. It's me really really annoyed! I hate Ticket touts!

These people have got tickets with the sole intention of selling them on, they were free! This is an intimate gig that so many MIKA fans would love to be able to attend and these idiots are trying to profit from that. It's me really really annoyed! I hate Ticket touts!

..so do I but whatever I think of their activity, I still believe it's better to let them sell their tickets here than force them to go on e-bay or sell tickets for even more outside the gig for desperate fans :sad: