Mika is coming to Belgium (JIM showcase)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.jim.be/blog/jim-mobile-haalt-mika-naar-brussel-voor-exclusieve-showcase

JIM TV is doing showcases in the fall. The first one will be with Mika on 2 september. It wil be in Brussels (Plaza theatre). You can only win tickets if you have JIM-mobile (cellphone network in Belgium).

I don't have Jim-mobile, but my husband is working at that TV-station, so I hope he will be able to get me tickets anyway (probably not).

I hope some other MFC'ers will be able to go!!!

When he told me at iTunes that he was coming to Belgium soon, I never thought it was that soon :biggrin2:

thanks for the news katrien:thumb_yello: good luck to everyone prticipating!

I don't see any possibility of getting tickets :boxed: Damn it! :sneaky2:

Oh well, maybe I'll show up just in case :aah:

I was thinking the same .. You never know if there won't be enough people :bleh::roftl:

But then again .. I have to work that day, a shift untill 10 PM .. Not the easiest one to find someone to do it for you .. And if I go through all the trouble (also driving etc) with the possibility of not seeing Mika at all .. Naah :roftl:

Since I found out about it last week I'm searching a way to get tickets:mf_rosetinted:

I still didn't find it :sneaky2:

a well, maybe my friend and I are crazy enough to go to the Plaza theatre, just to wait :mf_rosetinted:

Since I found out about it last week I'm searching a way to get tickets:mf_rosetinted:

I still didn't find it :sneaky2:

a well, maybe my friend and I are crazy enough to go to the Plaza theatre, just to wait :mf_rosetinted:

When I can't get tickets I will do that too ... some other girls from here too, I think ...

Maybe we can have a little MFC-meeting and wait for him to come out, if we don't get in

When I can't get tickets I will do that too ... some other girls from here too, I think ...

Maybe we can have a little MFC-meeting and wait for him to come out, if we don't get in

I like that idea,maybe we could do something during the day in Brussels and after that we can all go to the Plaza

I like that idea,maybe we could do something during the day in Brussels and after that we can all go to the Plaza

Nice plan ... I can be in Brussels at 12am ... I like the idea to do something in Brussels during the day ... But I still hope to get some tickets and then I will be queuing :wink2:

Nice plan ... I can be in Brussels at 12am ... I like the idea to do something in Brussels during the day ... But I still hope to get some tickets and then I will be queuing :wink2:

ofcourse

me to!! it's just a plan B.

but to be realistic,there's no chance all of us are going to win tickets. I hope we will but t's not gonne happen.

I wish team Mika could help us out here

ofcourse

but to be realistic,there's no chance all of us are going to win tickets. I hope we will but t's not gonne happen.

Either way ... I will be in Brussels that day ... I hope there will be a way to see him after the gig is over ... AND it would be nice to meet you all ...

ofcourse

Yup, it's quite depressing isn't it :(

yes,it is.since the day I knew he was coming here I felt depressed.

Normally,when I know he's coming to belgium I feel happy.This is so different.

Idd.. Well, I'm keeping that day open anyways, will be nice to see you again!:thumb_yello:

Idd.. Well, I'm keeping that day open anyways, will be nice to see you again!:thumb_yello:

I'm probably driving from Leuven, so if you need a ride ... :wink2: