VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

The same here :naughty:

I think, the next time, we have to start the competition since the beginning, that will give him more chance

But let's continue till the end :mf_rosetinted::groupwave:

It says our votes will count in the next competition, so they will not be wasted :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6200!!

Bravo Mika Voters!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Congrats to everybody here who has voted over & over.

I don't think we are going to make the top twenty though.

But everybody here tried really hard!

Hopefully Mika got some recognition out of this as his votes rose & people asked "who is this guy?":shocked::shocked:

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika!!

6200!!

Bravo Mika Voters!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Congrats to everybody here who has voted over & over.

I don't think we are going to make the top twenty though.

But everybody here tried really hard!

Hopefully Mika got some recognition out of this as his votes rose & people asked "who is this guy?":shocked::shocked:

Go Mika!!

Well it is an achievement to be on the first page, and it might have made people sit up and take notice of him. It's all good!

Well it is an achievement to be on the first page, and it might have made people sit up and take notice of him. It's all good!

You are right Marilyn!

I really give credit to the Mika Fans that started voting for Mika when he was under 100 votes & on page 22 & beyond.

Everybody over the last 10 days has tried so hard to get Mika into the top fifteen or number 1.

I am still a bit frustrated with the MikaFanClub Twitter because I think their 3195 followers could have made a Huge difference to help us vote Mika into the top 10 possibly. I just wanted one little tweet announcement.

Maybe that isn't fair of me.

I know that some of their followers - you included - voted here.

Anyway I still think everybody here did an amazing thing considering some of the big names on this list.

I think there still is one or two days left & we will still try to get Mika as close to number 1 as we can.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Go Mika - with a little help from your fans!

You are right Marilyn!

I really give credit to the Mika Fans that started voting for Mika when he was under 100 votes & on page 22 & beyond.

Everybody over the last 10 days has tried so hard to get Mika into the top fifteen or number 1.

I am still a bit frustrated with the MikaFanClub Twitter because I think their 3195 followers could have made a Huge difference to help us vote Mika into the top 10 possibly. I just wanted one little tweet announcement.

Maybe that isn't fair of me.

I know that some of their followers - you included - voted here.

Anyway I still think everybody here did an amazing thing considering some of the big names on this list.

I think there still is one or two days left & we will still try to get Mika as close to number 1 as we can.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Go Mika - with a little help from your fans!

I agree with you :wink2:

Thanks for saying it :thumb_yello:

Ok, I tried to vote several times now, and it says I'm not in the same country as the username????? Help?

I don't understand this Miek, it is letting the rest of us vote OK..:naughty: Can somebody more technical help?

Ok, I tried to vote several times now, and it says I'm not in the same country as the username????? Help?

I have no idea, sorry! I vote from Germany. I can't understand why you are not able to vote!

But I'm didn' login to twitter. Perhaps that could be the solution?

I have no idea, sorry! I vote from Germany. I can't understand why you are not able to vote!

But I'm didn' login to twitter. Perhaps that could be the solution?

hmmm, I might try that! :thumb_yello: