VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been voting too, but it says that the votes count toward next month's competition. :dunno:

Are they gonna do anything special for September's winner?

Yep, the votes will be considered for the next competition, that is when they close the page, and the twitterers will be moved to other competitions.

The top 20 should go to the twitterwall of fame and enter other world competitions.

That's saaaaad :lmao:

I agree OhMyMika.

I am not impressed with them.

I am impressed with Everyone here.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Against all odds everybody here did an amazing thing!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Mika being in the top 3 of Mr. Twitter USA for the whole month of September at the same time of the launch of TBWKTM was outstanding!

He was first for half of September, second for ten days & third for five days out of 2820 candidates.

:toot::group_hug::groupwave::toot:

CONGRATS EVERYBODY!

Heaven is Where:

The Police are British,

The Chefs are Italian,

The Mechanics are German,

The Lovers are French and

It's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is Where:

The Police are German,

The Chefs are British,

The Mechanics are French,

The Lovers are Swiss and

It's all organized by the Italians.

Wonder who organized this "Twitter Wall" thing!

Hmmmm?

I visited the TweeterWall today & there is an announcement there stating that "TweeterWall has stopped trading on September 30, 2009."

If they don't plan on continuing then we at least did a kewl thing August & September.

I just thought I would let you know.

Hmmmm?

I visited the TweeterWall today & there is an announcement there stating that "TweeterWall has stopped trading on September 30, 2009."

If they don't plan on continuing then we at least did a kewl thing August & September.

I just thought I would let you know.

Do you mean Mika won't appear on the tweeterwall of fame, because it doesn't exist any more? :aah::aah::aah:

:throw:

Do you mean Mika won't appear on the tweeterwall of fame, because it doesn't exist any more? :aah::aah::aah:

:throw:

So far it looks like that.

But I am not totally sure.

I kept trying to access the site this morning & this afternoon & couldn't then that came up.

I will check back throughout the day to see if this is final.

If it is any consolation we helped Mika with some American exposure at the time of the launching of TBWKTM.

Hopefully some of those who noticed him in the No. 1,2 & 3 spots while they were voting for their person will look Mika up or remember him or get to know him.

That was always my motivation for keeping him the top ten.

We tried our best and I think we probably did give him some promotion. But let's really try and get him BEST MALE at the EMAs.

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows how to get hold of the links to those other European websites, because if we can get them up, we can vote Mika 10 times on each site and increase his chances of getting the award.

If I remember correctly, each country has their own website to vote on, but anyone can vote on them.

Any genius's around who know how to get those lincs???