Mika Dance Elle!!

Lucrezia

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OHMYGOD! They are so beautiful!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!! I want his mag!!!!!! *desperate*

They are sooo beautiful I can't get over this.........wow!

But guys....Zuleika???? The observer mag caller her Zuleika too...Isn't she ALLEGRA? Or changed names? Lol...wtf..I thought Zuleika was his cousin singin in Lollipop.

thank you very very much for posting and translating!!!!!! :flowers2:

beautiful pictures, beautiful people!!!! :wub2:

Yasmine wore that dress at an award show as well, 2 years ago. Does anyone remember that? There was a pic of her with Mika and mrs. Penniman.

yep! here it is..

good memory you have!!!! :naughty:

l_a548533c4fe6971012023f601c4eeb58.jpg

OHMYGOD! They are so beautiful!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!! I want his mag!!!!!! *desperate*

They are sooo beautiful I can't get over this.........wow!

But guys....Zuleika???? The observer mag caller her Zuleika too...Isn't she ALLEGRA? Or changed names? Lol...wtf..I thought Zuleika was his cousin singin in Lollipop.

Isn't her whole name Zuleika Allegra, and people call her just Zuleika?

Zuleika is his sister, as far as I'm concerned:naughty:His cousin is called Audrey.

Zuleika is his sister, as far as I'm concerned:naughty:His cousin is called Audrey.

That's right xlindee ! Zuleika Allegra is one & the same ... youngest sister of Mika . :thumb_yello:

That's right xlindee ! Zuleika Allegra is one & the same ... youngest sister of Mika . :thumb_yello:

Oh thank you very much guys!! Even though I've been following them from the very start I got really confused here...I remember Mika saying his youngest sis was Allegra....in an interview when he explained what each of their names mean. So they are one and the same. :biggrin2:

And the cousin is Audrey...I feel totally stupid now. :lol3:

Oh thank you very much guys!! Even though I've been following them from the very start I got really confused here...I remember Mika saying his youngest sis was Allegra....in an interview when he explained what each of their names mean. So they are one and the same. :biggrin2:

No need to feel stupid:naughty:

People make worse mistakes than that.

Thanks so much for posting and translating, these pictures are stunning!:thumb_yello:

I've been wanting a photoshoot with the Pennimans for a long time, but I thought it was never happening.Once again, the french are on top of things regarding Mika.

I can't get over how beautiful and stylish they all are, and I think Paloma and Mika look a lot alike.

wow excuse me, do u still rmb which interview is it???