4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

tigerclaws95

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Saw This In The Listings For Channel 4 On Friday. I Think This Is From That Interview Nick Grimshaw Was Doing With Mika A Couple A Weeks Back.

This Is What It Says:

00:05 4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING... 35*MINSFriday 28 August, Channel 4, ...Glass: Exclusive performance and chat from Mika as he showcases songs from his album Boy Who Knew Too Much.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I just checked my TV Guide, and according to that, he's actually on at 12.05am. Just after midnight. Edit: Just noticed you had put the time in the post, but nevermind. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Last weeks 4Music broadcast, featuring Calvin Harris, was repeated the next morning at 11.55am, so when I get my TV guide I'll check if Mika's show is also repeated next morning. I think it will be.

It's Broadcasted Again Next Monday At 10-11pm'ish On 4Music. It Goes Under "Mika's World" Though But It's The Same Thing Still :thumb_yello:

4 Music:Mika: Through the Looking Glass

Saturday 29 August

12:05am - 12:40am

Channel 4

Exclusive performance and chat with Mika as he showcases songs from his new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

-------------------------------------------------------

T4:Mika: Through the Looking Glass

Saturday 29 August

11:30am - 12:00pm

Channel 4

Exclusive performance and chat with Mika as he showcases songs from his new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

Repeat, Subtitled

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=11&broadcastType=1&jspLocation=/jsp/tv_listings_search.jsp&jspError=/jsp/error.jsp&searchString=mika

Saturday 29 August

Channel 4

Saturday 29 August

Channel 4

Repeat, Subtitled

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=11&broadcastType=1&jspLocation=/jsp/tv_listings_search.jsp&jspError=/jsp/error.jsp&searchString=mika

And what do we do with these? :blink:

Saturday 29 August

Channel 4

Saturday 29 August

Channel 4

Repeat, Subtitled

:bow::thumb_yello: