4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

tigerclaws95

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell to me please, the near future of repetition. I read in mikasounds. But time so differs, that I cannot understand, when it actually has been shown for the first time. Tonight or last night?

а.м./ p.m.... I never shall remember and I can not understand time with these letters...:boxed:

am is morning - this is very early morning, just after midnight. 00:05 hours UK time

tell to me please, the near future of repetition. I read in mikasounds. But time so differs, that I cannot understand, when it actually has been shown for the first time. Tonight or last night?

а.м./ p.m.... I never shall remember and I can not understand time with these letters...:boxed:

It's on 45 minutes from right now. :thumb_yello:

am is morning - this is very early morning, just after midnight. 00:05 hours UK time

Thank you silver ! for me in Internet there is no concept how "morning" or "night"). Here will be a dawn therefore do not understand. Easier speaking, will soon begin. So?

If to speak about repetitions, something it will be possible to see online? And where...?

I always get excited when I hear him get mentioned on TV. I still can't get my head around the fact that he's famous :aah:

Me too :teehee:

---------

Kira, are you getting the "scrambled" message? :blink:

I always get excited when I hear him get mentioned on TV. I still can't get my head around the fact that he's famous :aah:

I have the same problem! When I went to LA in July I was talking with some friends and I was like "wouldn't it be cool to randomly run into a celebrity just on the street or something?"

And my friend was like "wait, didn't you run into that Mika guy you like at some train station or something?"

And I was like "ohhh....right!" :doh::blush-anim-cl: