4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

tigerclaws95

Ok, right .. I'm gonna be very short on it ..

I've started crying during Rain and I haven't stopped :teehee:

It was kind of a good cry though, with lots of smiles and laughs in between .. untill the end ... I just lost it there .. was crying like a little child :blush-anim-cl:

I love that man :wub2:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!!! :aah:

I See You is off the f*cking charts. Wow, wow, wow. I didn't realize that I'd taken my bracelet off my wrist and was gnawing on it while watching that, out of nerves and excitement. It was so intenese. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, wow, bloody freakin' crazy madness WOW!!! :roftl:

I See You...gah. I can barely breathe. Thanks for making me hyperventilate, Mr. Meeks. :sneaky2::roftl:

I See You is off the f*cking charts. Wow, wow, wow. I didn't realize that I'd taken my bracelet off my wrist and was gnawing on it while watching that. :blush-anim-cl:

I See You...gah. I can barely breathe. Thanks for making me hyperventilate, Mr. Meeks. :sneaky2::roftl:

Oh Mana you're adorable lol. As soon as I heard the first friggin note I knew it was I See You. Mum was talking to me and I was like "HUSH!!! TURN IT UP!!!" :roftl::roftl:

I sat there concentrating on what he was saying...(well, singing).

I See You is off the f*cking charts. Wow, wow, wow. I didn't realize that I'd taken my bracelet off my wrist and was gnawing on it while watching that, out of nerves and excitement. It was so intenese. :blush-anim-cl:

How are you watching this?!

:mf_lustslow:Couldn't agree more, it was amazing, and his voice.......................... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I almost forgot to breathe!

I haven't read any of this thread tonight, please tell me I am not alone in having cringed slightly at the overly theatrical dance moves and the red boiler suit....???!!!

Otherwise, totally fab as usual :naughty:

so did I don't worry lol :roftl: My mum was like "well he certainly has his own moves...well, actually...he kinda dances like me..." and I was lthinking "oh dear God, Mika dances like my mother? I'd rather have the apocalypse."

The red jumpsuit thing? That was my reaction :roftl::roftl:

I want this jumpsuit with the skeleton drawn on the back

Got the whole thing recorded! I'm going to cut out the performances then upload it all. :naughty:

Thanks very much :flowers2:

I have found my fave. so far now.... I See You :tears:

Me too :wub2: