MIKA is Golden: We Take You Behind-The-Scenes Of His New Vid

dcdeb

[i can't see the video since I'm not in Australia, so I don't know if

it's the "Making of..." video we've already seen... but I thought

maybe someone who *can* see it could let us know...]

We Take You Behind-The-Scenes Of His New Vid...

Aug 23, 2009

Source: By Penny Newton

A few weeks away from releasing his long awaited sophomore album ‘The Boy Who Kew Too Much’, Brit pop sensation Mika flips the lid on his new video ‘We Are Golden’ for an exclusive behind the scenes look.

With critics united in their praise of the new single, the global pop phenomenon is tipped to dominate the world charts once again with this epic slice of power-pop.

Directed by acclaimed Swedish director Jonas Åkerlund, who has made some of the most iconic videos of the last decade including: Madonna, U2 and Prodigy, ‘We Are Golden’ promises to once again deliver the disarming off-the-cuff pop deliciousness Mika has become renowned for.

So if you wanna see Mika in his undies, and dancing like no ones watching, click here to check out the making of Mika’s brand new hit ‘We Are Golden’ - one that's sure to take the charts by storm.

‘We Are Golden’ is out now through Universal. For more information on Mika, get to http://www.mikasounds.com

http://www.mtv.com.au/news/eab1b2cd-mika-is-golden/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax guys ... :naughty: I just read in the Aussie thread that Tegan said it is in fact the same 'making of' that you have seen before ... so I guess you are missing nothing ! :biggrin2::wink2:

Thanks, HK -- I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

HOWEVER, I find it very interesting that they are hyping him on

MTV Australia like this... what did he say? November? :wink2:

Relax guys ... :naughty: I just read in the Aussie thread that Tegan said it is in fact the same 'making of' that you have seen before ... so I guess you are missing nothing ! :biggrin2::wink2:

Idd, I invaded the Australian thread this morning to ask if it was the same video:aah:

Thanks, HK -- I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

HOWEVER, I find it very interesting that they are hyping him on

MTV Australia like this... what did he say? November? :wink2:

Yes he did .... *waits* :fisch::teehee:

Idd, I invaded the Australian thread this morning to ask if it was the same video:aah:

:naughty: I just read your post there also Droopsy . :wink2:

ok then:biggrin2:

t4p deb:thumb_yello:

You mean the French one?:blink:

Yeah, thanks Deb- and in case anyone else is fooled, they make you watch the ads before they tell you you can't watch the vid!

Bit surprised its got him talking French. I hope its not the same one on the US deluxe (which I've ordered)- I was counting on hte Americans not tolerating any foreign talk

Yeah, thanks Deb- and in case anyone else is fooled, they make you watch the ads before they tell you you can't watch the vid!

Bit surprised its got him talking French. I hope its not the same one on the US deluxe (which I've ordered)- I was counting on hte Americans not tolerating any foreign talk

OH ! Well, in this Aussie one he is speaking in English . :thumb_yello:

Its not the same!

It's mostly the same, but not quite.

Yes, he's speaking English instead of French and there are a couple of different shots and things...

I'm gonna see if I can work out how to get it and upload it somewhere...

Hmmm...

well, I've tried Zamzar. I've tried Orbit. I've tried Download Helper. I can't seem to get it with any of them. My husband had a look and he said he thinks MTV have been very clever with how they've locked it....

So, Deconstruction may know how to do it... But for the moment, I'm going to bed. I've had enough:sneaky2:

Hmmm...

well, I've tried Zamzar. I've tried Orbit. I've tried Download Helper. I can't seem to get it with any of them. My husband had a look and he said he thinks MTV have been very clever with how they've locked it....

So, Deconstruction may know how to do it... But for the moment, I'm going to bed. I've had enough:sneaky2:

Thx for trying:thumb_yello: