‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, gurls!

I know I shouldn't post this here...but thought you might be able to help me... :biggrin2:

I'm looking for a pic from Itunes where you can clearly see his eye (the one with the make-up) I mean something like a close-up because I have only full body shots ones that don't really show it right... :huh:

PLEASSSSEEEEE??? :fangurl:

Hey, gurls!

I know I shouldn't post this here...but thought you might be able to help me... :biggrin2:

I'm looking for a pic from Itunes where you can clearly see his eye (the one with the make-up) I mean something like a close-up because I have only full body shots ones that don't really show it right... :huh:

mmmh I know what you mean, was looking for it too but I couldn't find it!

Btw, these are 2 where his eye and make up are visible

Mika_0171of1.jpg

Mika_0181of1.jpg

Hey, gurls!

6056_1223179259171_1219673482_66403.jpg

I have this one from after ... well I didn't take it ... I nicked it :wub2:

6056_1223179259171_1219673482_66403.jpg

I have this one from after ... well I didn't take it ... I nicked it :wub2:

Thank you Laurel! :huglove:

I have this one...apart from the fact that he is drop dead gorgeous as always...his make-up is leaking...:naughty: John is so sad :teehee: ...I want one from the show, but I guess there isn't a close-up one from there...nevermind. Thank you so much!

BTW, I have seen "A clockwork orange" today and Alex (the protagonist) had fake lashes put on not actual make-up...liner whatever.

What dawned on me, though was the thought, that perhaps the next time I'll go to a gig, I'll get myself one eye creatively made-up...

Who's with me? :biggrin2: that could be a trademark for Mika fans...:wub2:

2cr28mc.jpg

nnjiur.jpg

He's really ugly isn't he ... I mean seriously ... how can he look in the mirror and think that .... :wub2:

He's one of the most gorgeous looking blokes I've ever had the fortune to lay eyes on :aah:

no idea how he can think he's anything but hot??? baffles me! it's one of lifes greatest mysteries!!!

Ohhhh my sweet jesus he is HOT!!!!!!!!

:swoon:

lol true

:shocked:

He should be arrested - surely he's breaking the law ... he's too bloody gorgeous - he needs to be locked away for at least a couple of days .... just so we stop finding these new bloody photoshoots and lose all our senses :aah:

:swoon:

:naughty:

ahahaha that's so funny made me lmfao he's too gorgeous for words isn't he!

:doh:

anyway....hi, Angel! :bye:

Hey! :bye:

Just logged short on to check my email but couldnt stay away from here. About to pick up what my s-dad have desided i need for the 21st to drink... 6 bottles of redvine and 10 beer :blink: That should be enough! :naughty:

Cya later and take care :bye::huglove:

Edited by Dark Angel

Hey! :bye:

Just logged short in to check my email. About to pick up what my s-dad have desided i need for the 21st to drink... 6 bottles of redvine and 10 beer :blink: That should be enough! :naughty:

Cya later and take care :bye::huglove:

SOunds like more than enough! :naughty:

you too! :wink2: