MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

what shows are you going to??

Toronto and Montréal for sure. I don't know if I'll leave it at that and go to Europe next year or try to catch some other dates in North America now. Just looking at options. :biggrin2:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto and Montréal for sure. I don't know if I'll leave it at that and go to Europe next year or try to catch some other dates in North America now. Just looking at options. :biggrin2:

I was hoping to see you again. So far, I am going to NYC and philly.

Well I am only going to ONE! :boxed:

and it better be NYC!!!!!!

You going to Philly as well? That sounded like a really good gig on the last tour.

Yes and it was the same venue!!! I was there and got to talked to him for the first time!!! !! I had a blast!!!! and I froze my tail too lol

and it better be NYC!!!!!!

Yes and it was the same venue!!! I was there and got to talked to him for the first time!!! !! I had a blast!!!! and I froze my tail too lol

OF COURSE IT IS NYC! :doh:

What is NYC weather like in mid October?

OF COURSE IT IS NYC! :doh:

What is NYC weather like in mid October?

just making sure. It is alright. My fave season. We might need long sleeve. it is usully around the lower 60s and sometimes very sunny and windy. But it is beautiful.

I just realized I have seen mika in all the seasons lol

I HOPE this is a seated show!!!! Would die to see what it is like going to a MIKA show MINUS a l l the drama!!!!! :teehee:

I want GA!!!! He got me soo used to it!!

But I wouldn'd mind seated because you will get to see more of the city, specially with this venue, it is a bit close to times square

The UK is one flight and you could probably see several shows in this little island :roftl::thumb_yello:

Yes, definitely the case is what I'm thinking. There are just a lot fewer "hassles" in North America if you catch my drift. :teehee:

I was hoping to see you again. So far, I am going to NYC and philly.

Yes I'd like to see you as well. NYC was such a nice day! I don't think there will be queuing this time though. There are definitely seats in this venue from the looks of it and it's probably not general admission? :dunno:

Anyone ever been there before?

Yes, definitely the case is what I'm thinking. There are just a lot fewer "hassles" in North America if you catch my drift. :teehee:

Yes I'd like to see you as well. NYC was such a nice day! I don't think there will be queuing this time though. There are definitely seats in this venue from the looks of it and it's probably not general admission? :dunno:

Anyone ever been there before?

Lucy has been there before for a few shows - ALL of which were seated!!!! :boing: I, for one - am SO happy if it is seated! I have never been to a MIKA show refreshed and clean! And WIDE AWAKE for that matter! :naughty: WOO HOO - N O W, I am E X C I T E D . . . NO 22 HOURS in the queue! I understand that queueing for a ridiculous amount of time is purely a choice - but, I guess as long as there is GA I will torture myself - for ME seated is guilt free . . . I get the seats that I am meant to get and all is smooth sailing from there! WHAT A RELIEF . . .. :biggrin2:

Lucy has been there before for a few shows - ALL of which were seated!!!! :boing: I, for one - am SO happy if it is seated! I have never been to a MIKA show refreshed and clean! And WIDE AWAKE for that matter! :naughty: WOO HOO - N O W, I am E X C I T E D . . . NO 22 HOURS in the queue! I understand that queueing for a ridiculous amount of time is purely a choice - but, I guess as long as there is GA I will torture myself - for ME seated is guilt free . . . I get the seats that I am meant to get and all is smooth sailing from there! WHAT A RELIEF . . .. :biggrin2:

HOLLLY!!!!! IM GOING TO A MIKA GIG!

Were you aware that I have listened to WE ARE GOLDEN 13 times on a loop for the past hour?!?!

WERE YOU AWARE that I am like crying and screaming?!?!

WERE YOU AWARE THAT um.......IDK! I cant even think straight.

Like...im just babbling. Out loud.

MIKA! GOLDEN! Cheery pie. Rufus! Shoes. ceiling fan. bathing suit. contest. bubbles. bathtub.clothing.glitter. art teachers and uniforms.

Pant-suit-sorta-things. Regina Spektor. flowers. cats. Richard Nixon. Fiona Apple. Hugh Jackman. LEMONS! Church. rugs. cows. grass. men. masks. ladies. toilets. sinks. kitchen. pantry. food. fridge. little brothers. sofa. couch. NO GIVING UP WHEN YOURE YOUNG AND YOU WANT SOME!

AHAHAH! :biggrin2::aah::blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl::teehee:

HOLLLY!!!!! IM GOING TO A MIKA GIG!

Were you aware that I have listened to WE ARE GOLDEN 13 times on a loop for the past hour?!?!

WERE YOU AWARE that I am like crying and screaming?!?!

WERE YOU AWARE THAT um.......IDK! I cant even think straight.

Like...im just babbling. Out loud.

MIKA! GOLDEN! Cheery pie. Rufus! Shoes. ceiling fan. bathing suit. contest. bubbles. bathtub.clothing.glitter. art teachers and uniforms.

Pant-suit-sorta-things. Regina Spektor. flowers. cats. Richard Nixon. Fiona Apple. Hugh Jackman. LEMONS! Church. rugs. cows. grass. men. masks. ladies. toilets. sinks. kitchen. pantry. food. fridge. little brothers. sofa. couch. NO GIVING UP WHEN YOURE YOUNG AND YOU WANT SOME!

AHAHAH! :biggrin2::aah::blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl::teehee:

. . . is it weird that I totally understood ALL of that!? :freak:

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you Sammy!!!! You are acting/feeling JUST like me before my FIRST MIKA gig!!! Trust me - I know the feeling!!!! YOU think you are all confused and CRAZY n o w - just wait till the show is over and you have to deal with the PMD

Toronto (and Montreal of course) seemed to make more sense for me but no one from Montreal seems to want to go to Toronto. They're heading to NYC instead but it's more expensive and is a bit more tricky with my schedule at work... I can't decide! :hair: