Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be waiting outside the BBC television centre for MIKA to come out after the show recording on thursday?

Lord no! I wouldn't mind hanging around for a bit if I had been to the recording, but as I don't have tickets, there is no way I will be hanging around on the off chance that I see Mika.

Oh! First post! Welcome to MFC!

Will anyone be waiting outside the BBC television centre for MIKA to come out after the show recording on thursday?

What, you mean not going to the filming and just waiting outside? :blink:

If someone attempts that, good luck. When we went to see the Graham Norton show he left so fast or so late that nobody caught a glimpse of him, and same at the Fiat London Eye thing. Personally, I find it a bit much sacrifice when there is hardly any chance to see him. Waste of time.

What, you mean not going to the filming and just waiting outside? :blink:

If someone attempts that, good luck. When we went to see the Graham Norton show he left so fast or so late that nobody caught a glimpse of him, and same at the Fiat London Eye thing. Personally, I find it a bit much sacrifice when there is hardly any chance to see him. Waste of time.

:naughty:Oh yeah I had forgotten about those! In addition to this, he hasn't really hung around at some proper London gigs. Maybe he just wants to get home. Or party. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:Oh yeah I had forgotten about those! In addition to this, he hasn't really hung around at some proper London gigs. Maybe he just wants to get home. Or party. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah London gigs are always a bit worse in that respect (and many other ways too)

In any case, forget about waiting for him afterwards: I want chickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd :wub2: to watch the programme recording. Graham Norton was so incredible.

Yeah London gigs are always a bit worse in that respect (and many other ways too)

In any case, forget about waiting for him afterwards: I want chickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd :wub2: to watch the programme recording. Graham Norton was so incredible.

chickets! i remember that word :naughty::roftl:

OK just got an answer .....sorry , we wont win them all

"Hello David

Asked the show and it’s not possible as all tickets are allocated via a lottery some time ago. Sorry about that."

Boooooooooo!! But thanks for trying lol :naughty:

At least we know now!

I was just about to say that he will defiantly be interviewed as they have 3 guests normally, and they only have three including Mika.

Then I checked http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mk5dt and it appears they've added Stuart Broad to the guest line up. So sadly Mika's just doing the music, I was really looking forward to an interview. :sneaky2:

Jonathan Ross kick-starts a new season of his chat show with guests including cooking crusader Jamie Oliver; Britain's biggest comedian, Ricky Gervais; England Ashes hero Stuart Broad; and music from technicolour pop prince, Mika.

I was just about to say that he will defiantly be interviewed as they have 3 guests normally, and they only have three including Mika.

Then I checked http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mk5dt and it appears they've added Stuart Broad to the guest line up. So sadly Mika's just doing the music, I was really looking forward to an interview. :sneaky2:

Hmmmmm yes me tooo , I think we will do one eventually :thumb_yello: