Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone will most likely record it :thumb_yello:

I don't doubt that...I thought that if we can't see the channel 4 program on Friday (from abroad I mean) maybe we could've watched this...Though I bet he'll be there only for performing WAG... :naughty:

Guys, I'm really sad...I can't seem to find a program or anything to watch BBC1 online... :no:

It's really frustrating it is the greatest television in UK... :sad:

Maybe because it's a licenced channel? We pay over £100 a year to watch BBC in addition to any other satellite or cable fees.

I still want to see him on Graham though :shun:

Oh yes for sure, me too! :wub2: I love Graham. And the one that he did last time was a shame, because they actually did a whole interview with Mika which they never aired!!! It was really cool. No idea why they decided not to air it :sneaky2:.

Nice post :thumb_yello: If there's a chance on getting tickets, would you be interested in going?

Well of course :roftl:, but I tried ages ago (not for a Mika one, just in general) and I never got any tickets, it's such a popular show....

Maybe because it's a licenced channel? We pay over £100 a year to watch BBC in addition to any other satellite or cable fees.

Exactly. Which is why we were banging on about the Blackpool gig for UK people only.

Oh yes for sure, me too! :wub2: I love Graham. And the one that he did last time was a shame, because they actually did a whole interview with Mika which they never aired!!! It was really cool. No idea why they decided not to air it :sneaky2:.

I know! I remember reading your report and I was so mad they never aired it :tears:

Wellll lets hope and pray to the god of BBC TV that we get them :biggrin2:

If we do I want to hear screams of Mikkaaaaaaaaaaa aagahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:naughty:

Not to worry, I'm sure that if any MFC'ers get there they will make enough noise :roftl:. At Graham N we were at the top of the seats and still managed to make quite the racket, haha! We even had our flashing hearts and all.

At one point I swear that Mika looked up in surprise and sort of smiled. I doubt that he recognised us individually, as it was way too far, but he sure noticed that we were fans (and maybe even the flashing hearts that we had on :fisch: ) It was cute :wub2:

Not to worry, I'm sure that if any MFC'ers get there they will make enough noise :roftl:. At Graham N we were at the top of the seats and still managed to make quite the racket, haha! We even had our flashing hearts and all.

At one point I swear that Mika looked up in surprise and sort of smiled. I doubt that he recognised us individually, as it was way too far, but he sure noticed that we were fans (and maybe even the flashing hearts that we had on :fisch: ) It was cute :wub2:

This is the exact reason why I filly believe fans or fan clubs should have people at these shows , I mean people will clap and stuff when he goes on , but nothing beats fans going mentallllll as he walks on ....

Like when U2 were on , Bono was talking to the crowd and it went crazy for them , nothing like fan fans to make noise and show support.

:biggrin2:

Pleased they said they will try I quite clearly said .. state no if its impossible ... hmmmm we shall see , if they say no then at least we have tried:biggrin2:

This is the exact reason why I filly believe fans or fan clubs should have people at these shows , I mean people will clap and stuff when he goes on , but nothing beats fans going mentallllll as he walks on ....

Like when U2 were on , Bono was talking to the crowd and it went crazy for them , nothing like fan fans to make noise and show support.

Pleased they said they will try I quite clearly said .. state no if its impossible ... hmmmm we shall see , if they say no then at least we have tried:biggrin2:

if we do get tickets, how you going to give them out? :blush-anim-cl: like the ticket fairy? :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

someone will most likely record it :thumb_yello:

Let's hope so!:wub2:

It doesn't matter how big pop star/celebrity you are, I'm sure it feels good with encouragement and recognition!:wink2:

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

:wub2:If we do get any allocated tickets then I would so love be there!! Not sure about getting a room or whatever, I can kip at the station if I needed too! Will be keeping watch and hoping!

Thanks for making the effort Fred and thanks Caz for hounding him! Lol!

Very true FD!

So we still have hope :wub2:

Let's hope so!:wub2:

It doesn't matter how big pop star/celebrity you are, I'm sure it feels good with encouragement and recognition!:wink2:

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Mika will be appearing along with Jamie Oliver and Ricky Jervais on the new series of the Jonathan Ross show airing 10.35pm, BBC1, 4th September

yeaahhh:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/ For the ppl who cant watch it. I'm not neccessarily sure if this will work for everyone. *crosses fingers*

thanks for posting! hoping someone will record this and that many mfc-ers manage to be there:thumb_yello:

Edited by Louiza

That's a daft question. It's only filmed in White City isn't it?

I have no idea. Where the heck is White City?

I've been to the BBC studio and saw the set for the Jonathon Ross show, but that was like 6 years ago lol...

I got tweeted by Jonathan!

I said thanks for getting Mika on the show and how it would be nice to be there, but understood there is a waiting list, and got this back.

Wossy @Rakpenguin63 I heart Mika. 13 minutes ago

I think Mika will be fairly safe ;-)

I got tweeted by Jonathan!

I said thanks for getting Mika on the show and how it would be nice to be there, but understood there is a waiting list, and got this back.

Wossy @Rakpenguin63 I heart Mika. 13 minutes ago

I think Mika will be fairly safe ;-)

Thank God lol. He didn't mention any tickets then? Dang!

hahaha Simon Pegg is so funny lol. I want Mika on the Paul O'Grady show and back on Graham Norton - but a proper interview! :roftl:

Put him on every chat show out there ! :biggrin2::naughty: would never turn off the tv !!

:pinkbow:Streak :pinkbow: