Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He (JR) interviewed Mika on his radio show in Jan 07.

I do hope it IS a full length interview and not just a quickie before he sings WAG

Edited by kath

No time of work is just impossible .. sighhhhh

Ive asked anyhows , ff I delay then it doesnt always work .. iron hot and strike as they say

<Deb your copied on the email>

I would "think" they would want fans in the crowd .. lets see

Ive said if NO please say .. so we should get a blunt answer

Thank you for trying Fred :huglove:

Am I the only one worried about this? I know people find JR funny but he always strikes me as one of those interviewers who just wants to score points off their guests.

I really hope Mika is just there to provide the music.

Am I the only one worried about this? I know people find JR funny but he always strikes me as one of those interviewers who just wants to score points off their guests.

I really dislike JR.

Mika held his own with him on the radio though....and that was early in Mika's media career.

I know Jonathon Ross is a bit of an "oo-err" kinda guy, you never really know what's gonna come out of his mouth, but I think he'll respect Mika because they are both a little bit mental...

I think it will be like the british version of Mika being on that Jensen show :naughty:

I know Jonathon Ross is a bit of an "oo-err" kinda guy, you never really know what's gonna come out of his mouth, but I think he'll respect Mika because they are both a little bit mental...

I think it will be like the british version of Mika being on that Jensen show :naughty:

ahh your right there:roftl:

can you tell me which channel of all those BBC's ones on the right should we watch::wub2:

http://www.fomny.com/United-kingdom-Tv.php

To be quite honest................looking at that lot....no!:shocked: It will be BBC One but that does not seem to be an option..............only BBC News One. Hopefully someone will be able to help you, I am a bit useless at these things I am afraid.

I hope so. I know some have given up recording business already:emot-sad: .... :wink2:

Haha I haven't but other people have done it so I didn't need to. I did record itunes and will do this thing on Friday too.

I put my vids on myspace now though. Don't want youtube to delete them all again.

I'm with you, Silver :aah:

I loathe JR - he is a nasty piece of work and I fear he will just make a lot of cheap gags about Mika "being gay" - I usually switch him off and I don't really want to see him interview Mika :sad: I hope Mika just gets to sing.:thumb_yello: