Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

Haha I haven't but other people have done it so I didn't need to. I did record itunes and will do this thing on Friday too.

I put my vids on myspace now though. Don't want youtube to delete them all again.

I see... Thanks for letting me know. So I can relax now, I won't miss it:blush-anim-cl:

Am I the only one worried about this? I know people find JR funny but he always strikes me as one of those interviewers who just wants to score points off their guests.

That sounds like a typical narcistic behaviour:wink2:

I think I must check out some recent shows from 'Wossy' to see what he is like now... When I lived in the UK about 10 years ago he was no big name at all, just some guy who appeared on tv now and then, despite the fact that he could not pronounce 'r's properly.... :teehee: I only remembered him from a tv show in the 80s in which he asked George Michael to show how he put shuttlecocks down his trousers at concerts. In that one he actually looked more embarrased than the person he interviewed:naughty:.

On the other hand, I can clearly remember watching a tv show when he made a sick joke about a respected artist on his deathbed and I also read how he acted like a 13 year old teenager in the Russel Brand story, not to mention his recent joke on stereotyping the musical taste of gay people. However, several people say he is intelligent, so maybe his infantile behaviour sets in on rare occasions only :dunno::naughty:

I think I really must watch some of these shows so that I know what to expect when Mika is on :biggrin2:

and I do hope there will be an interview, too, as well as music :thumb_yello:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well IF tix were available... I DON'T work Thursdays, so I would jump on a train (Grand Central from Sunderland can be cheaper than natzi express Freddie). probs wont be able to get a ticket tho ah well at least I can watch it on tv....oh forgot about a room, why is Mika following soo darn expensive pfft.

I found this if it's any help to anyone

To get tickets, you need to send a stamped SAE to FNWJR, PO Box 58378, London, NW1W 9QW. Tickets are free but you can only have a maximum of four tickets per applicant. You have to be over 18 years old to see the show. Tickets get booked up well in advance – sometimes as much as six months in advance – so get your requests in as soon as possible.

http://www.lateshowuk.com/getting-tickets

Edited by sparkly1

A stamped SAE? A what now?

and thanks! I believe Fred has already e-mailed Team Mika, just waiting to see what they have to say :thumb_yello:

stamped self adressed envelope pfft you know nothing!!!

we would need a room for the night AGAIN too, it's about time he started letting us kip over his place, we could have a ball, I've seen what he gets up to when his parents are out lol (uncensored is better) :das::naughty:

stamped self adressed envelope pfft you know nothing!!!

we would need a room for the night AGAIN too, it's about time he started letting us kip over his place, we could have a ball, I've seen what he gets up to when his parents are out lol (uncensored is better) :das::naughty:

Well that would be one sleepover that wouldn't actually involve any sleeping :naughty::das:

I'd have to stay overnight too probably lol, so I'd have to book the friday off work. Which is no biggie, I'd rather be in London doing naff all than serve popcorn haha.

and no I didn't know that (although I recognise it now you've said it) but I personally haven't sent many snail mails in my time LOL

Mika will be appearing along with Jamie Oliver and Ricky Jervais on the new series of the Jonathan Ross show airing 10.35pm, BBC1, 4th September

yeaahhh:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/ For the ppl who cant watch it. I'm not neccessarily sure if this will work for everyone. *crosses fingers*

Link only works if you are in the UK :sneaky2:

Hah - I tried to find Jonathon's TV show site but ended up coming up with his radio show instead, but look! The decoration is SO Mika it's ridiculous :roftl::roftl: LiCM style!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/jonathan-ross/

Hmmm. Yes and no. It does seem to be just a general "trend" that's now become part of the landscape. Have you looked at scrapbooking papers lately? (Weird question I know) I've seen a lot of that style and other 70's type styles in scrapbooking and cardmaking mags lately.

Am I the only one worried about this? I know people find JR funny but he always strikes me as one of those interviewers who just wants to score points off their guests.

I really hope Mika is just there to provide the music.

I know Jonathon Ross is a bit of an "oo-err" kinda guy, you never really know what's gonna come out of his mouth, but I think he'll respect Mika because they are both a little bit mental...

I think it will be like the british version of Mika being on that Jensen show :naughty:

I'm with you, Silver :aah:

I loathe JR - he is a nasty piece of work and I fear he will just make a lot of cheap gags about Mika "being gay" - I usually switch him off and I don't really want to see him interview Mika :sad: I hope Mika just gets to sing.:thumb_yello:

I think Mika is smart and funny enough to undergo this (probably and hopefully) long interview well.

I think the Jensen-show wasn't that great either. Jensen speaks english very well, but he wasn't given much time for the interview, you could see he had to rush through it.

(Jensen-show exists no longer, btw. They took it off the air, don't know exactely why, but I don't regret it.)

.........or to throw things at JR if he is nasty :mf_rosetinted:

(best not let me have a ticket, FD )

:roftl:

I really think Mika can take it , I mean he was taking so much crap of Moyles and Mika fired right back at him .. but it should be very very interesting ...

Ill look for Mika fans running on stage with the flag :roftl::teehee:

I actually really enjoy Jonathan Ross's programme, and I like him despite the fact that he's had a couple of bad moments. He's clearly very intelligent, and also has the intuition to know what to say and how to say it in order to bring his interviewer's out and have an engaging interview.

On many occasions I've seen him have a really defensive, closed up interviewee, or a really shy one, and after a short while he always manages to make them open up and relax. It's quite fascinating to see how he just susses them out, sees their particular personalities, and always finds a way to get them to relax and have a fun interview (if there possibly is one-Some people are just impossible to get anything out of and will always remain all snobbish and distant, like for example how I found Bruce Willis to be)

I know that there has been some controversy about him sometimes, but I personally don't think that he ever actually has the intention to offend, and considering the amount of interviews that he does and hence the amount of time that he spends chatting to people trying to make situations fun and interesting, and cracking jokes, it's probably only natural that on a couple of isolated occasions he makes a mistake and goes too far...If this was the norm he wouldn't still be there, and going from strength to strength. Heck, nobody would even want to go there and be interviewed by him!

People who go and chat to him in the show usually seem quite happy with him and they genuinely seem to enjoy it.

I love Wossy and I can't wait to see the Mika programme!!!!

I actually really enjoy Jonathan Ross's programme, and I like him despite the fact that he's had a couple of bad moments. He's clearly very intelligent, and also has the intuition to know what to say and how to say it in order to bring his interviewer's out and have an engaging interview.

On many occasions I've seen him have a really defensive, closed up interviewee, or a really shy one, and after a short while he always manages to make them open up and relax. It's quite fascinating to see how he just susses them out, sees their particular personalities, and always finds a way to get them to relax and have a fun interview (if there possibly is one-Some people are just impossible to get anything out of and will always remain all snobbish and distant, like for example how I found Bruce Willis to be)

I know that there has been some controversy about him sometimes, but I personally don't think that he ever actually has the intention to offend, and considering the amount of interviews that he does and hence the amount of time that he spends chatting to people trying to make situations fun and interesting, and cracking jokes, it's probably only natural that on a couple of isolated occasions he makes a mistake and goes too far...If this was the norm he wouldn't still be there, and going from strength to strength. Heck, nobody would even want to go there and be interviewed by him!

People who go and chat to him in the show usually seem quite happy with him and they genuinely seem to enjoy it.

Yup agree :biggrin2:

Nice post :thumb_yello: If there's a chance on getting tickets, would you be interested in going?