Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

Does anybody in the front row have a friend who couldn't get a ticket, but would really like to be there? Please PM me.

(Starting here instead of the extra ticket thread because I'd like the people who are actually going to get a chance at bringing a friend before I open it up to random people.)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that it is only one week from today. That is crazy... time has been flying so fast. I am so excited to see all of you again (and meet the ones whom I haven't met). At the last Seattle concert I got some good photos of Mika fans.... and I hope (at least some of you) will pose for me again.

This time, no valentines, flashing hearts, buttons or pins :no: sorry, i am not prepared like I was last time. But we will still have fun, right?

Can't wait. :wub2:

Anybody want to meetup between 5:30p and 10p Sunday OR noon and 6p Monday OR noon and 6p Tuesday?

Is anybody planning to eat out before the show or know any good restaurants near the venue?

Right now, my plan is to solo an adventure through downtown Seattle, but if friends or MFCers find themselves with time to burn, I'm up for a pick up group raid on local establishments :biggrin2:

(I really have played too much World of Warcraft and I haven't even logged in for over a year.)

OMG! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it or not but come tomorrow morning I will be driving to Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet all of you! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!

OMG! Montana person! Hope to see you there! :biggrin2:

(They can take this girl out of Montana, but they'll never take Montana out of this girl.)

Hi, my friend and I are planning to be there around 4:30pm on Monday and will probably go get a bite to eat before the show. I'm not sure where. If you are still free you should join us! Let me know -

Saturday

Sunday

Monday :shocked::aah::teehee::wub2:

Anybody want to meetup between 5:30p and 10p Sunday OR noon and 6p Monday OR noon and 6p Tuesday?

Is anybody planning to eat out before the show or know any good restaurants near the venue?

Right now, my plan is to solo an adventure through downtown Seattle, but if friends or MFCers find themselves with time to burn, I'm up for a pick up group raid on local establishments :biggrin2:

(I really have played too much World of Warcraft and I haven't even logged in for over a year.)

Ooh, I think I can probably be able to meet up with you guys because I'll be home from school by about 2:30 and I'll probably be able to get to Seattle by about four. I just hope my cross country coach will let me skip on Monday. I hate it when they act like we don't have a life besides cross country and quite frankly Mika is important!

I am past halfway to Seattle...staying overnight in Spokane. Should be there tomorrow for some sightseeing since I have never been to Seattle before. Is there usually a meet and greet after the concert to meet Mika? Do we just hang around after the concert? Not quite sure what to do...

I have been to many concerts by other bands but I can't recall any concert where the artist actually came out and personally met the fans. But I hear that Mika does make the effort. If so, this is an opportunity that I would not want to miss! Does he normally do this at every concert?

Hey Pandora! Looking forward to meeting you. :biggrin2:

We can hope for a meet'n'greet, but they're never a sure thing. I'll wait outside for one, unless I hear there definitely won't be one. It never hurts to stick around and find out...

OMG! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it or not but come tomorrow morning I will be driving to Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet all of you! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!

Safe travels!!! I can't believe it's this close!!!

Ok, so someone tell me how I can be a "big girl"!! I wanna do it! I've lost a lot of weight (over 100 lbs) and next time Mika comes around I probably wont be big enough to be A BIG GIRL, LOL!!!!!! Since it isn't gen admission, there's not gonna be a line to wait in. So how do they choose?

Whatever happens, I am SOOOOO looking forward to this show! I've had a stressful week and had my job cut to part time. This will be a great stress reliever!

Look for me in my "Big girl' (my avitar) shirt and sparkly denim jacket!

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my friend and I are planning to be there around 4:30pm on Monday and will probably go get a bite to eat before the show. I'm not sure where. If you are still free you should join us! Let me know -

Saturday

Sunday

Monday :shocked::aah::teehee::wub2:

Oh, you are going to see Mika again, how fantastic! Have the greatest time! :huglove:

Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous concert! I'm a Seattle native going to school on the East Coast, so I really wish I was there. The Moore is a great venue - plenty of room at the stage to jostle around. :D I considered flying home for a day to come, but it's a little bit impractical for a college student. Luckily I got to go to the Boston show, so I know how amazing this will be for you all. HAVE A GREAT TIME, take lots of videos/pics!!