Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

:tears: I have to see you! And all MFCers! And, uh, that one guy in the background. Mika.

I will come haha, I am determined... and if I don't... I will survive... :stretcher: Or maybe not.. I don't know :das:

You're crazy :lol3:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:winksmiley02::taz: Alrighty, thanks haha.

Well, I will have to scrape up all my coins and bring em to da coinstar machine...

Do you know when the actual non-presale starts?

I used Coinstar once. It's pretty cool :teehee:

Um, I think Friday...?

Really hope you can make it :huglove:

I used Coinstar once. It's pretty cool :teehee:

Um, I think Friday...?

Really hope you can make it :huglove:

It is :fangurl: And the clinky noise it makes is pretty :pinkbow: I used it one time and it started freaking out and on the screen it just started showing random symbols and slashes and question marks... It was strange. Maybe a coin overload or something haha.

Okay, cool! Thanks :wub2:

I hope so too!! :wub2::huglove:

How have you been?? How are YOU?

It is :fangurl: And the clinky noise it makes is pretty :pinkbow: I used it one time and it started freaking out and on the screen it just started showing random symbols and slashes and question marks... It was strange. Maybe a coin overload or something haha.

Okay, cool! Thanks :wub2:

I hope so too!! :wub2::huglove:

How have you been?? How are YOU?

Yeah, but it gets kind of annoying after a while. Having to slide each coin in :rolls_eyes:

ooh psycho coin machine :aah:

I've been fine. Much better now that I know Mika's coming :biggrin2:

And yourself?

Yeah, but it gets kind of annoying after a while. Having to slide each coin in :rolls_eyes:

ooh psycho coin machine :aah:

I've been fine. Much better now that I know Mika's coming :biggrin2:

And yourself?

:lol3: Yeah haha, and your hands have turned blackened and smell of dirty money. And sometimes it spits out the perfectly good coins that could be added to the sum. And not to mention the fact that it steals money from you as a fee for using the machine... Blegh, thief machine. Psycho thief coin machine...

I'm very glad to know that :wub2:

I'm been fine, happy that you are feeling bettah :flowers2: Worried/excited about the gig!

:lol3: Yeah haha, and your hands have turned blackened and smell of dirty money. And sometimes it spits out the perfectly good coins that could be added to the sum. And not to mention the fact that it steals money from you as a fee for using the machine... Blegh, thief machine. Psycho thief coin machine...

I'm very glad to know that :wub2:

I'm been fine, happy that you are feeling bettah :flowers2: Worried/excited about the gig!

Ooh I know! I hate the smell of coins :puke:

:lmfao: Yes, Psycho Thief Coinstar :sneaky2:

Aww, thanks :wub2:

Me too :lol3:

VANESSA!!!

You must come.

Must.:mf_rosetinted:

I would give you a ride if i had a car....actually, I need to mooch a ride off of someone from school or something to drop me off in LA for le concert....

Yeth Mathter! *obeys and goes to gig in October* *has Igor humpback*

TAYLORRR!!

Aww haha, no worries, you and I, my friend, are in the same boat. Two peas in a pod. One in the same. The two musketeers.

Its horrible having to ask someone for a ride.

My parents said last Mika gig, that for the next gig (this one) If I don't have my parents drive me or a proper ride where it doesn't cause anyone a hassle, then I can go. But, who knows, maybe they forgot about that haha. They always forget...

Are you coming?!?!?!

Ooh I know! I hate the smell of coins :puke:

:lmfao: Yes, Psycho Thief Coinstar :sneaky2:

Aww, thanks :wub2:

Me too :lol3:

I know! Blegh... and they're probably so bacteria filled too... who knows where those peoples hands have been who have touched those coins.. UGH.

*shakes fist at coinstar* You hooligan!

:wub2:

So word on the streets is, you've started liking Snow Patrol? :naughty:

Are you coming?!?!?!

I know! Blegh... and they're probably so bacteria filled too... who knows where those peoples hands have been who have touched those coins.. UGH.

*shakes fist at coinstar* You hooligan!

:wub2:

So word on the streets is, you've started liking Snow Patrol? :naughty:

They're like doorknobs :puke:

:roftl:

Yes :teehee:

A few songs...the ones they always bring up on Pandora :lol3:

"Open Your Eyes" and "You Could Be Happy" are the titles I think :teehee:

Yeth Mathter! *obeys and goes to gig in October* *has Igor humpback*

TAYLORRR!!

Aww haha, no worries, you and I, my friend, are in the same boat. Two peas in a pod. One in the same. The two musketeers.

Its horrible having to ask someone for a ride.

My parents said last Mika gig, that for the next gig (this one) If I don't have my parents drive me or a proper ride where it doesn't cause anyone a hassle, then I can go. But, who knows, maybe they forgot about that haha. They always forget...

Are you coming?!?!?!

YES!!! I am so going. I'll be in college to parent permission is irrelevant. If I have to WALK there I will.:naughty: But I always feel so guilty asking for a ride...:blink:

I hope you can comeeeee!!! (otherwise your parents will have some VERY angry mfcers to answer to...:naughty:)

They're like doorknobs :puke:

:roftl:

Yes :teehee:

A few songs...the ones they always bring up on Pandora :lol3:

"Open Your Eyes" and "You Could Be Happy" are the titles I think :teehee:

:lol3: That's very true! Except I think doorknobs are worse... GUH. Doorknobs are at the exit of rooms where who knows what happened... picking noses, murder, or... some other things haha. Coins are just having to be touched when you need to pay, but doorknobs are an everyday part of our strange lives... hmm.

:lol3: Yay!! That's cool!

I have their album, I'll bring it to the gig! I have then on me ipod, you can have the album haha. I think I actually might have two of theirs :naughty:

Have you heard 'Run'?

:lol3: That's very true! Except I think doorknobs are worse... GUH. Doorknobs are at the exit of rooms where who knows what happened... picking noses, murder, or... some other things haha. Coins are just having to be touched when you need to pay, but doorknobs are an everyday part of our strange lives... hmm.

:lol3: Yay!! That's cool!

I have their album, I'll bring it to the gig! I have then on me ipod, you can have the album haha. I think I actually might have two of theirs :naughty:

Have you heard 'Run'?

Now you're making me even more scared :no::lol3:

Oh cool!

Yes I have. That seems to be everyone's favorite but I don't like it :teehee:

YES!!! I am so going. I'll be in college to parent permission is irrelevant. If I have to WALK there I will.:naughty: But I always feel so guilty asking for a ride...:blink:

I hope you can comeeeee!!! (otherwise your parents will have some VERY angry mfcers to answer to...:naughty:)

YAAAYYY!!

GOOD. You better :naughty: The first gig was so much fun with you! You complete the circle of craziness, without you, it's one level down on the craziness scale :tears:

:roll1:

About the rides: Telll me about it, I always feel so guilty too. Guilt is such a horrible feeling... It feels like your insides have turned into a horrible, stinky, green bog of eternal stench, and it sucks :thumb_down:

:lol3::wub2: Thanks!

Who doesn't? :freak::naughty:

Do you want to be added to my MFC friends only one, or my general one?

oh, well I s'pose it doesn't matter. it's up to you.

YAAAYYY!!

GOOD. You better :naughty: The first gig was so much fun with you! You complete the circle of craziness, without you, it's one level down on the craziness scale :tears:

:roll1:

About the rides: Telll me about it, I always feel so guilty too. Guilt is such a horrible feeling... It feels like your insides have turned into a horrible, stinky, green bog of eternal stench, and it sucks :thumb_down:

:lol3::wub2: Thanks!

Awwwww. :huglove: thanks. That was seriously one of the best days ever and I'm SOOOO excited to do it al over again...Ive missed you guys....

hahaha...that's a lovely image. but so incredibly true.:sneaky2: