Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u can also buy a ticket online and print it ! they have that option so just need to find a place with a printer... at the hotel maybe?

that was the very first option before i tried to get the other tickets, and didn't work because you need an address in the us for ordering (has to be credit card holder's address). :sad:

Okay, this is crazy. Long story short, I've got FOUR tickets for tonight I can't use. I'll sell them for 25 dollars a piece, but I live in Fckng Arizona, so I'll have to email them to you. I lost hundreds of dollars fixing a car, hundreds on a hotel, I don't want this to be a complete loss. It still hasn't set in that I won't be going to Mika after all this time, but until 2 AM last night that was gonna happen. Anyway, right now all I care about is saving as much as I can.

SO, FOUR tickets to tonight. 25 bucks a piece, come on guys, don't buy box office or online. Help a fellow Mika fan out. Print at home, I can email them. PM me to set it up, I know it's late. Hope I can help someone out with the concert and hope they can help me save some money!

Okay, this is crazy. Long story short, I've got FOUR tickets for tonight I can't use. I'll sell them for 25 dollars a piece, but I live in Fckng Arizona, so I'll have to email them to you. I lost hundreds of dollars fixing a car, hundreds on a hotel, I don't want this to be a complete loss. It still hasn't set in that I won't be going to Mika after all this time, but until 2 AM last night that was gonna happen. Anyway, right now all I care about is saving as much as I can.

SO, FOUR tickets to tonight. 25 bucks a piece, come on guys, don't buy box office or online. Help a fellow Mika fan out. Print at home, I can email them. PM me to set it up, I know it's late. Hope I can help someone out with the concert and hope they can help me save some money!

I absolutely would, with all my heart, but I have no way to get there (I don't drive), and I'm doing a performance tonight also.

I wish you luck though! I'm sorry for what happened, that's a huge bummer.

I hope someone comes through! :)