Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

Ohh, I see. I guess being from the Midwest, we wouldn't think of spending all the money to fly anywhere unless it took over 10 hours by car :naughty:

Oh, well I can imagine the drive will be long, so good luck :naughty:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well I can imagine the drive will be long, so good luck :naughty:

Around 7 hours, but that's about how long it takes to get to Chicago from where I used to live and we would drive down to Chicago on weekends to see comedy shows sometimes so I'm used to it :thumb_yello:

It probably seems ridiculous to people who grew up on the coasts, but in the midwest everything is so spread out that to go anywhere takes a long time.

Around 7 hours, but that's about how long it takes to get to Chicago from where I used to live and we would drive down to Chicago on weekends to see comedy shows sometimes so I'm used to it :thumb_yello:

It probably seems ridiculous to people who grew up on the coasts, but in the midwest everything is so spread out that to go anywhere takes a long time.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Well at least you're used to it :naughty:

Yay! I was beginning to think I'd be driving up north all by myself :naughty: Thank goodness you're coming. We'll have fun :thumb_yello:

yayay!!! thank you SOOO much! I will help pay for gas for sure...but it'll prob be cheaper than a plane ticket and this poor college student had already paid over $80 just for tickets!:blink:

SO incredibly true.

I'm from wisconsin originally myself so i verify that this is the truth.:biggrin2:

hahaha...yes of course. i consider the midwest one big huge family.:naughty:

Aww, we are, aren't we? I love going back because everyone's so freaking nice all the time... I'll have conversations with complete strangers in stores, and the last waitress I had in Minnesota told me "Have a super day!!" :naughty:

Aww, we are, aren't we? I love going back because everyone's so freaking nice all the time... I'll have conversations with complete strangers in stores, and the last waitress I had in Minnesota told me "Have a super day!!" :naughty:

I know!!! That's something I really miss about over there.:blink:

I moved to CA about two years ago and it was a big change. I'd moved across the country before, but coming here (well to Bakersfield at least) where there's no winter was weird. People here talk about how "cold" it is once it gets to 40 degrees. I just laugh and tell them they've never experienced 40 below zero...:naughty:

i actually happen to be on holiday in that part of the world at this time... he just made me change my plans a tiny bit doing LA on the 23rd but i can cope with that... see you there !

must admit I was quite suprised to see you in the "yes" section!

wish i could... but i cant spend more money! waaaa

come oooooooooonnnn win the lottery or something

My fingers are SO crossed. Like a freaking twizzler. :shocked:

lolll

:lmfao:

good one...

I hope everyone that gets tickets has a kick arse time, and make sure you get heaps of pictires, cause that's my birthday and the pics will be my birthday pressie!

We will!!!

must admit I was quite suprised to see you in the "yes" section!

Hey yop! would be cool seeing u there!

come oooooooooonnnn win the lottery or something

lolll I WISH!

Weee! Okay Thanks guys haha. I will actually be in Mammoth tomorrow... hopefully they don't get sold out haha.

Can.. you... send... me... your... avvie...? :shocked::shocked:.... :stretcher:

I don't think they'll be sold out the first day, so hopefully there will be one left for you :wub2:

It's freaking gorgeous, isn't it? :swoon:

page0610.jpg

And here's the rest :das:

I don't think they'll be sold out the first day, so hopefully there will be one left for you :wub2:

It's freaking gorgeous, isn't it? :swoon:

page0610.jpg

And here's the rest :das:

:shocked: Guhh..guuhh... guuhhh....... :drool: Goo goo... I'm speechless.

I'm hesitant to press the link, my mother is cooking right behind me :das: Oh how I hate having the computer in the kitchen facing the world.

THANK YOU! I have to go to the bathroom :teehee:

:shocked: Guhh..guuhh... guuhhh....... :drool: Goo goo... I'm speechless.

I'm hesitant to press the link, my mother is cooking right behind me :das: Oh how I hate having the computer in the kitchen facing the world.

THANK YOU! I have to go to the bathroom :teehee:

There's no nudie pics or anything. And yes, I hate when my family is out here too :sneaky2:

Have fun :naughty:

There's no nudie pics or anything. And yes, I hate when my family is out here too :sneaky2:

Have fun :naughty:

:lol3:

Thank you, I did :naughty:

Hahahaha, ay ya yai. We always end up having poo conversations one way or the other. Some kind of restroom conversation hahaha.

Have you been on "Mylifeisaverage.com"? Its so funny!

:lol3:

Thank you, I did :naughty:

Hahahaha, ay ya yai. We always end up having poo conversations one way or the other. Some kind of restroom conversation hahaha.

Have you been on "Mylifeisaverage.com"? Its so funny!

I know. You would fit in very well with my family :naughty:

Yes, I have. I'm kind of obsessed :teehee: