Now you're making me even more scared :no::lol3:

Oh cool!

Yes I have. That seems to be everyone's favorite but I don't like it :teehee:

:lol3: Sowwy :teehee:

Oh okay haha. Well fine. :shun: Gosh.

:lol3: Just kiddin :bleh:

:dance_man:

So you are going. For sure?

Wait, what kind of question is that... you're Nono, of course you're going haha.

Have you read any books lately?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3: Sowwy :teehee:

Oh okay haha. Well fine. :shun: Gosh.

:lol3: Just kiddin :bleh:

:dance_man:

So you are going. For sure?

Wait, what kind of question is that... you're Nono, of course you're going haha.

Have you read any books lately?

It's okay :freak:

I'm glad you figured out the answer on your own :roftl::flowers2:

None, unfortunately :thumbdown:

Does the dictionary count? :teehee:

What about you? I need book suggestions.

It's okay :freak:

I'm glad you figured out the answer on your own :roftl::flowers2:

None, unfortunately :thumbdown:

Does the dictionary count? :teehee:

What about you? I need book suggestions.

:lol3: Yes, I'm glad too haha. :wink2:

I think the dictionary may possibly count! I mean, you're improving your vocabulary, right? :naughty:

Hmmmnnn... I haven't read any mind blowingly good books lately.

I read The Book of Lost Things, that was really good, but very fantasy-like. You should try it if you're into other worlds and beasts and knights and saving people. It's still a pretty interesting read even if you don't like that though, its twisted and crazy and just super unique. I recommend that :wink2: That's pretty much it though, I'm reading a book right now but its not that great. Its called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time and its about a boy who has autism, and its a book that he writes and it kind of just shows how he thinks and stuff. Its pretty interesting too though.

I'll for sure let you know if I find something!!

The A Great and Terrible Beauty series is pretty great too, its also fantasty though, but its quite exciting.

YES VANESSA!!

I'm going to do something bold.

I've promised myself for a year I would.

That's great!!!! You'll have an amazing time, Mika's concerts are very bold haha.

:huglove: How have you been???

I think the dictionary may possibly count! I mean, you're improving your vocabulary, right? :naughty:

I read The Book of Lost Things, that was really good, but very fantasy-like. You should try it if you're into other worlds and beasts and knights and saving people. It's still a pretty interesting read even if you don't like that though, its twisted and crazy and just super unique. I recommend that :wink2: That's pretty much it though, I'm reading a book right now but its not that great. Its called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time and its about a boy who has autism, and its a book that he writes and it kind of just shows how he thinks and stuff. Its pretty interesting too though.

The A Great and Terrible Beauty series is pretty great too, its also fantasty though, but its quite exciting.

That's great!!!! You'll have an amazing time, Mika's concerts are very bold haha.

:huglove: How have you been???

Lmfao

by bold I mean..

slipping my phone number in mika's pocket.

HAHAHHA NO BIG.

I'm fabulous, just ordered the tix, Im feeling all jelloid inside.

Okay cool, thanks. I'll check 'em out :das:

Ticket purchase = FAIL. They don't accept American Express so I'm trying to get a hold of my mom so I can use another card but she won't answer :sneaky2:

O hai Paris!

You must still have quite a lot of inner fangurl, if you're planning to stalk Mika all the way to the States.

(Or are you hoping to hang out in Santa Barbara with Katy?) :roftl:

i actually happen to be on holiday in that part of the world at this time... he just made me change my plans a tiny bit doing LA on the 23rd but i can cope with that... see you there !

Okay, ticket purchased. Finally :rolls_eyes:

Phew, good. I think you worried us all there for a second haha.

YES IT IS :original:

It's a sigh of relief. (I have stress issues)

What about you? How's you doins?

:lol3::wub2: I think I also have stress issues too...

I'm pretty good, thanks! Worried about if I'm going to the LA gig, but I'm pretty alright :wink2: I should get out of this environment, its probably just keeping my hopes up haha.

Phew, good. I think you worried us all there for a second haha.

:lol3::wub2: I think I also have stress issues too...

I'm pretty good, thanks! Worried about if I'm going to the LA gig, but I'm pretty alright :wink2: I should get out of this environment, its probably just keeping my hopes up haha.

:shocked: Why, do you need to still get a final word or something?

Word of advice: Crying usually works.

You either get reactions like:

WHAT HAPPENED!?! WHERE'S DAD!?!

you're a brat.

Awww, ok i'll take you.

or: :blink: you really like him that much, eh

:shocked: Why, do you need to still get a final word or something?

Word of advice: Crying usually works.

You either get reactions like:

WHAT HAPPENED!?! WHERE'S DAD!?!

you're a brat.

Awww, ok i'll take you.

or: :blink: you really like him that much, eh

Yeah haha, I didn't ask them yet, but at the last Mika gig I went to, they said I couldn't go to the next one.

:lmfao: Yeah... I don't know if crying is that much of a charmer with my parents, my dad hates when I cry. If anything, I'm going to try not to cry when I ask them. I feel like I'm just a spoiled brat who needs to get what she wants when I start to cry... Like a two year old or something.

If I can't go, I'll survive. I'm sure it'll teach me a lesson anyways. I sometimes just don't want to get what I want. I want to be bummed and suffer... That sounds masochistic haha.

Thanks for the advice though! :flowers2:

Did you have to do any convincing for this gig?