Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

How many of you three who said you wanted to ride with me are still coming to Oakland?

I am working on my ticket purchase for oakland....waiting for the bank to approve my transfer and then I WILL be going to the oakland gig....so if you really wouldn't mind a ride, it would be great.:wub2:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working on my ticket purchase for oakland....waiting for the bank to approve my transfer and then I WILL be going to the oakland gig....so if you really wouldn't mind a ride, it would be great.:wub2:

Yay! I was beginning to think I'd be driving up north all by myself :naughty: Thank goodness you're coming. We'll have fun :thumb_yello:

Yeah haha, I didn't ask them yet, but at the last Mika gig I went to, they said I couldn't go to the next one.

:lmfao: Yeah... I don't know if crying is that much of a charmer with my parents, my dad hates when I cry. If anything, I'm going to try not to cry when I ask them. I feel like I'm just a spoiled brat who needs to get what she wants when I start to cry... Like a two year old or something.

If I can't go, I'll survive. I'm sure it'll teach me a lesson anyways. I sometimes just don't want to get what I want. I want to be bummed and suffer... That sounds masochistic haha.

Thanks for the advice though! :flowers2:

Did you have to do any convincing for this gig?

My parents say "your spoiled."

Then i feel bad :blink:

no, not really.

I just said, pleaaaaasiesss..... and did some eyelash battin and big teary eyed looks.

:roftl::tears:

Aww, that's very sweet of you. :wub2:

But if I go at all, I think I'll be going by plane (for the first time :teehee:)

Ohh, I see. I guess being from the Midwest, we wouldn't think of spending all the money to fly anywhere unless it took over 10 hours by car :naughty: