Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

I know. You would fit in very well with my family :naughty:

Yes, I have. I'm kind of obsessed :teehee:

Maybe we should go out for dinner sometime. :teehee: Those would be very interesting dinner conversations...

"So anyway, I was in the bathroom yesterday and my crap was HUGE!"

"Oh really!? That happened to me the other day too!"

"Me toooooo! :shocked:"

:lol3:

YAY! I'm not obsessed haha, but I love it. It's hilarious :naughty:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean the barriers are high? is it going to be hard to get in? this is going to be my first concert, sorry for so many questions! :aah:

The thing that blocks the fans from the performer is sort of high, but not too bad. I guess I'm just short :naughty:

And here's the rest :das:

Lord help me

ok so i dont know what to do... if some of u plan to drive to oakland for the show.... after the LA one.... ill cry if u go without me...

So go door-to-door, mow a few lawns for gas/ticket money, and come with us. :teehee::roftl:

Yeah come on Sivan, you've got 6 weeks to work it out. You can do it!

Yeah!! What they all said!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! How are you likin' the new layout? :naughty:

I have some news: I ain't going to the gig.

I know, its crazy. I'm going to miss out on that moment so much.

To be honest, I'm not such a big fan as I once was, and I don't feel as terribly sad as my old self would have.

I'm taking the opportunity to go see another gig; I've been to many Mika gigs before, and I just kind of feel like I should miss out on this one. I don't know, it just feels right to me.

I'm going to go with my two best friends to a gig of "The Swell Season". It's not jumpy, crazy pop music, its actually kind of the opposite haha.

You see, they're two actors from an amazing movie called "Once" who have their own band, and basically, we fell in love with the music. Its more just a mellow, 'get in touch with yourself' kind of gig.

I still love Mika insanely much! I always will.

But I'm just not going to this one, but the next one for sure haha. And maybe when he's on Ellen too!

I love you all so much, there's always a spot in my heart reserved for MFC and Mika.

I hope you guys are all having a great time in your lives haha, I miss you all! I honestly think I might miss you guys more than the idea of seeing Mika... maybe. Haha no, I really do think so.

:huglove::wub2: I gotsta go to do some howeworks! I love you all!

Goodnight! :huglove: :grouphug:

To be honest, I'm not such a big fan as I once was, and I don't feel as terribly sad as my old self would have.

I'm taking the opportunity to go see another gig; I've been to many Mika gigs before, and I just kind of feel like I should miss out on this one. I don't know, it just feels right to me.

I'm going to go with my two best friends to a gig of "The Swell Season". It's not jumpy, crazy pop music, its actually kind of the opposite haha.

You see, they're two actors from an amazing movie called "Once" who have their own band, and basically, we fell in love with the music. Its more just a mellow, 'get in touch with yourself' kind of gig.

But I'm just not going to this one, but the next one for sure haha. And maybe when he's on Ellen too!

I love you all so much, there's always a spot in my heart reserved for MFC and Mika.

I hope you guys are all having a great time in your lives haha, I miss you all! I honestly think I might miss you guys more than the idea of seeing Mika... maybe. Haha no, I really do think so.

aww vanesa...sorry u wontg b there but im sure we will see u some other time! and about the colors of thr forum...well it doesnt fit my sig! lmao

Aww, Vanessa. :wub2:

I'm glad you're going to see a show you really want to see! We'll miss you, I'm sure you know, but I'm glad you're having fun. And thank you for letting us know, rather than just not showing up! We'd have been like "hey, where's Vanessa?!" :shocked:

:huglove:

Vanessaaa...

Have fun at your other gig! :shun: Haha, no but really. It actually does sound quite interesting! We'll see you at the next one!!! :wink2:

Watch, Mika's going to break down crying once he looks out in the audience and doesn't see your face. It's going to be intense.

Am I the only one whose tickets haven't come yet...? :huh:

I haven't even got mine for the Toronto gig, and that's October 12.

I'll be surprised if tickets for any of these shows land in mailboxes before October. Sandbag aren't known for being speedy. I got my Amsterdam tickets after the gig. :bleh:

I haven't even got mine for the Toronto gig, and that's October 12.

I'll be surprised if tickets for any of these shows land in mailboxes before October. Sandbag aren't known for being speedy. I got my Amsterdam tickets after the gig. :bleh:

Whaaaa...? After the gig? Well that's helpful.:naughty:

I check my mailbox everyday ad gt very saddened when they still aren't there.

This is quite depressing news, but do what you feel is best, I guess :emot-sad::huglove:

ok. i've decided that i'd love to go to this, if i can afford it. meaning, if i can afford a 2-week holiday, as i won't fly over just for the gigs. price for flights would be ok, munich-vegas, vegas-LA, san francisco-munich for 650 euro altogether. haven't done research on hotels yet though, i was told that prices in vegas are ok if it's not a weekend, but that LA is quite expensive. and i wanna stay in LA for a bit more than a week, so i'd have to find something as cheap as possible, as long as it's safe & clean. i'd be grateful for any tips. :wink2: not sure yet whether i'd travel alone or with a friend, in the latter case i'd need a 2-bed-room in a hotel, and if i travel alone, a shared room in a youth hostel would be just fine. guess that'd be the cheapest possibility, but don't know if hostels are clean+safe in the US? :dunno:

ok. i've decided that i'd love to go to this, if i can afford it. meaning, if i can afford a 2-week holiday, as i won't fly over just for the gigs. price for flights would be ok, munich-vegas, vegas-LA, san francisco-munich for 650 euro altogether. haven't done research on hotels yet though, i was told that prices in vegas are ok if it's not a weekend, but that LA is quite expensive. and i wanna stay in LA for a bit more than a week, so i'd have to find something as cheap as possible, as long as it's safe & clean. i'd be grateful for any tips. :wink2: not sure yet whether i'd travel alone or with a friend, in the latter case i'd need a 2-bed-room in a hotel, and if i travel alone, a shared room in a youth hostel would be just fine. guess that'd be the cheapest possibility, but don't know if hostels are clean+safe in the US? :dunno:

YAY! :boing:

They're clean and safe enough :naughty: