MFC is famous in the Blogosphere!

lollipop_monkey

well you don't actually state what your gender is lol, I guess it's natural to wonder :naughty:

...so you think he went into my profile to check?:blink:

I thought Suzie can only be interpreted as female, but he might be obsessed with gender confusion :naughty:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...so you think he went into my profile to check?:blink:

I thought Suzie can only be interpreted as female, but he might be obsessed with gender confusion :naughty:

Oh of course, but think of JackViolet. She's actually female...yet her name on MFC is Jack...

With all this in mind, I offer this warning: If you should happen upon the Mika album illegally on the internet, do not even be slightly tempted to download it. Kill off the little voice inside your head, kill it and burn it. Be wary, for the mikafanclub.com army will find you and sell you a CD copy for 8.99. You have been warned.

:lmfao:

With all this in mind, I offer this warning: If you should happen upon the Mika album illegally on the internet, do not even be slightly tempted to download it. Kill off the little voice inside your head, kill it and burn it. Be wary, for the mikafanclub.com army will find you and sell you a CD copy for 8.99. You have been warned.

:lmfao:

We are the MFC Mafia! :lmfao:

How have you found that, self-googling? :lmfao:

Okay, I just self googled :roftl: apparently "Im" a Journalist (For The Times and The Independent no less!) and I'm an Artistic Director, I like! :lol3:

But I myself also show up on the FIRST page! On MySpace, Facebook AND LinkedIn.com!

OMG, AND Bebo AND Vimeo! Creepy!

the other word exists, too:wink2:

What does "dyslectic" mean then? The same thing? Are you sure? *googles*

EDIT: Ah...it is a variant of the word...interesting...you learn something new everyday. I prefer dyslexic though :naughty:

Its cos we are fierce!!

That's right! Straight from the horse's mouth! Hear that, bloggers? Mika himself called us FIERCE! :tongue2:

Oh and Suzie, the blogger couldn't have checked your profile unless he/she made an account and logged in. We made them members only a while ago. :wink2:

That's right! Straight from the horse's mouth! Hear that, bloggers? Mika himself called us FIERCE! :tongue2:

Oh and Suzie, the blogger couldn't have checked your profile unless he/she made an account and logged in. We made them members only a while ago. :wink2:

kay, and the milan experience is explained where....? :wink2: