MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

Why not? It's fun. Whenever Mika updates his twitter you get sent a text, so you can tell people that Mika texted you :roftl:

Do you do that too!

When it comes through on my phone I usually say to my kids. "Oh, it's just Mika texting me again."

Trouble is he woke me up the other night, I left my phone by the side of the bed and didn't put it on silent, it was when he went clubbing, then he tweeted at 4 in the morning and my phone went off and woke me up! :sneaky2:

I know someone who does that :lmfao:

edit: and no it's NOT me!

It's me isn't it?? :naughty::teehee:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you didn't have to tell everyone about me, Gata :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I admit it -- I go all atwitter myself when my phone beeps and I see

that Mika's tweeted. :blush-anim-cl:

The other day, my husband heard my phone going off like 3 times, once

right after the other, and he said "aren't you going to look to see who

that is?" I was on Tweetdeck, so I knew Mika had been tweeting, so I just

said, very casually, "Oh, it's just Mika sending me texts again." :naughty:

As if. :teehee:

Same here :teehee:

I'll be trying to sleep at 5am or something, and then my phone will buzz and I get so excited :blush-anim-cl:

Do you do that too!

When it comes through on my phone I usually say to my kids. "Oh, it's just Mika texting me again."

Trouble is he woke me up the other night, I left my phone by the side of the bed and didn't put it on silent, it was when he went clubbing, then he tweeted at 4 in the morning and my phone went off and woke me up! :sneaky2:

It's me isn't it?? :naughty::teehee:

Yes, you.

You can turn off updates between certain hours, did you know?? So why don't you turn off yours at night? Or do you just enjoy being woken up in the night by Mika? :mf_rosetinted::fisch:.

Who wouldn't :aah:.

Yes, you.

You can turn off updates between certain hours, did you know?? So why don't you turn off yours at night? Or do you just enjoy being woken up in the night by Mika? :mf_rosetinted::fisch:.

I don't mind :teehee:

Yes, you.

Can you?? I didn't know that :boxed: I think I'll leave it on, Mika can wake me in the night anytime, Calvin did a couple of nights ago too! :thumb_yello::naughty:

You're becoming as obsessed about the English language as I am LOL, I have taught you well :blush-anim-cl:

You really have!:roftl:

I have my doubts to go to urban dictionary…I miss the time when I was an innocent little lady and didn’t know how many dirty words there was in the English language! :biggrin2:

You really have!:roftl:

I have my doubts to go to urban dictionary…I miss the time when I was an innocent little lady and didn’t know how many dirty words there was in the English language! :biggrin2:

You don't miss being naive :naughty:

Can you?? I didn't know that :boxed: I think I'll leave it on, Mika can wake me in the night anytime, Calvin did a couple of nights ago too! :thumb_yello::naughty:

In fact..I am sure I signed up for tweet updates on my phone too a while ago, but I have never received any, so maybe I have got them switched off between midnight and midnight or something stupid :teehee:.

I am off to check!!!

[/color]

Mika: Mum, my hair needs cutting.

Mama P: Go to a hairdresser then

Mika: But that costs lots of money

Mama P: Shut up you're rich now

Mika: No I spent it all on loads of paintings made by artists people have never heard of

Mama P: Well that was silly.

Mika: Can I borrow 20 quid?

Mama P: NO!!!

Mika: Can you cut my hair?

Mama P: No, I do enough for you!

Mika: Paloma, can you cut my hair?

Paloma: Naff off, I'm not going anywhere NEAR your hair, it hasn't been washed for a week.

Mika: OH EM GEE! MY FAMILY HAS ABANDONED ME IN MY TIME OF NEED!

Mama P: You're such a drama queen.

Mika: CAN YOU NOT SEE THE DANGER? MY HAIR IS IN MY FACE! I CAN'T SEE! I MIGHT FALL OVER AND DIE!

Paloma: At least you'd shut up then.

Mika: FINE!! I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!

**an hour later**

Mama P: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Mika: I've done a Britney. I am BALD. I'm rebelling. THIS is what happens when I DON'T GET MY WAY, I HOPE YOU'RE F*CKING SATISFIED!

Hahahaha!

Too Funny CazGirl!

I can't wait for pics reports!

Vote for Mika on tweeterwall.

Mika is in 5th place!

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika!

much shorter hair?! NOOOO! my wuschel!!! :crybaby: hope the curls are not completely gone... want pix!

and he did only wag, rain, biotg and be from the new album? that's not much, actually just one song more than at the acoustic gigs... he'd better keep his promise to play more the next time! :sneaky2: (and especially on sep 13 :fisch:)