MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it only the 2nd and not the 11th already? :sneaky2: If I was a gecko I would be jumping on walls. :teehee::woot_jump:

Is anyone going to wear a fancy dress? ;)

I'm thinking a new mask would be appropriate for this gig. :biggrin2: But no one would recognize me 'cause I'm not a blondie anymore. :fisch:

Edited by Marianne84

Why is it only the 2nd and not the 11th already? :sneaky2: If I was a gecko I would be jumping on walls. :teehee::woot_jump:

I'm thinking a new mask would be appropriate for this gig. :biggrin2: But no one would recognize me 'cause I'm not a blondie anymore. :fisch:

I'm dressing up nicely, but not going as anything in particular. Ooh what colour is your hair now?

Hmm...I'm not sure how well fancy dress would go down so I'm just going Golden. Don't want to give them any extra excuse to refuse to let me in!

Don't want it to the the 11th yet, I've got Blackpool on the 5th to go first!

Hmm...I'm not sure how well fancy dress would go down so I'm just going Golden. Don't want to give them any extra excuse to refuse to let me in!

Don't want it to the the 11th yet, I've got Blackpool on the 5th to go first!

Mika decorates his set in silver, and he's got a new space theme going on...at the next large gig, I'll probably go in this silver futuristic outfit I had to wear at a dance show once :naughty:

besides, how do these people know if you're a lesbian or not? Do they make you kiss girls? Pfft, whatevs!

:thumb_yello:

Mika decorates his set in silver, and he's got a new space theme going on...at the next large gig, I'll probably go in this silver futuristic outfit I had to wear at a dance show once :naughty:

besides, how do these people know if you're a lesbian or not? Do they make you kiss girls? Pfft, whatevs!

I think it will be fairly easy to spot a large group of straight girls. When I'm out in Manchester with gay friends you see them and you can tell a mile off that they are just there to see what a gay club is like. Not that it's the same situation here, were going with a purpose.

Also I've seen alot of straight people look very uncomfortable with men cross dressing or kissing in such an open atmosphere.

My gold dress is suitable club attire and kinda fits with the WAGness that's going on right now, so for me satisfys both critrea. I'm not telling anyone not to wear what they want just saying give it some though!

:thumb_yello:

I think it will be fairly easy to spot a large group of straight girls. When I'm out in Manchester with gay friends you see them and you can tell a mile off that they are just there to see what a gay club is like. Not that it's the same situation here, were going with a purpose.

Also I've seen alot of straight people look very uncomfortable with men cross dressing or kissing in such an open atmosphere.

My gold dress is suitable club attire and kinda fits with the WAGness that's going on right now, so for me satisfys both critrea. I'm not telling anyone not to wear what they want just saying give it some though!

Well I suppose, regarding the "gaydar" thing. So what do we have to do? Dress up as lesbians? I don't want to, I have this lovely nice outfit I wanna wear :tears:

Well I suppose, regarding the "gaydar" thing. So what do we have to do? Dress up as lesbians? I don't want to, I have this lovely nice outfit I wanna wear :tears:

What is the thing with everyone thing that gay women dress in a certain way? :roftl:

Gay women are as likely to wear a dress and heels as alot of straight women, infact alot of the gay men will look better then the best dressed straight women! I've seen some blokes wearing gorgeous dressing and I'd kill to look that good! lol!

Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, I'm just saying that wearing animal costumes or eleborate (speel check please? :P) may not be the most appropriate dress on this occasion :)

What is the thing with everyone thing that gay women dress in a certain way? :roftl:

Gay women are as likely to wear a dress and heels as alot of straight women, infact alot of the gay men will look better then the best dressed straight women! I've seen some blokes wearing gorgeous dressing and I'd kill to look that good! lol!

Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, I'm just saying that wearing animal costumes or eleborate (speel check please? :P) may not be the most appropriate dress on this occasion :)

This! You could be femme lesbians, ladies, no worries :wink2:

Who's free the day after? I am, and am hoping to meet Danika after she finishes work at 6. Anyone??

I'm freeee :biggrin2:

I'm dressing up nicely, but not going as anything in particular. Ooh what colour is your hair now?

Reaaally dark brown. Almost black. It turned out to be a bit darker than I wanted it to be. :biggrin2:

I'm kinda very amused by this whole conversation about how lesbians dress. :lmfao:

I agree :naughty:

I don't go to clubs often (I have a family, so I mostly stay at home, lol) but if I go I usually go to a gay club, with straight and gay friends. I wear whatever I want to (jeans?) and they are usually never interested if people are gay or not :biggrin2:

You spelt "elaborate" right, but it's "spell", not "speel" :roftl:

and besides, if they won't let large groups of straight people in, some of us are gonna have to act like a lezzer I suppose. That's why I'm asking about the dress sense :roftl:

I know not all lesbians wear dungarees or have short hair, I was kidding, but I wanna see the gig and not get kicked out :aah:

I'm freeee :biggrin2:

Awesome! Let's hang out? :aah:

Reaaally dark brown. Almost black. It turned out to be a bit darker than I wanted it to be. :biggrin2:

ooh sounds pretty!

You spelt "elaborate" right, but it's "spell", not "speel" :roftl:

and besides, if they won't let large groups of straight people in, some of us are gonna have to act like a lezzer I suppose. That's why I'm asking about the dress sense :roftl:

I know not all lesbians wear dungarees or have short hair, I was kidding, but I wanna see the gig and not get kicked out :aah:

Awesome! Let's hang out? :aah:

ooh sounds pretty!

Oh **** it! That was my dyslexic hand's fault! :naughty:

I really don't think it'll be an issue, just act normally. I think it's more the gawkers they are trying to keep out.

Oh **** it! That was my dyslexic hand's fault! :naughty:

I really don't think it'll be an issue, just act normally. I think it's more the gawkers they are trying to keep out.

Awesome :aah:

(can you tell I've never been to a gay club before? :teehee:)

Sure thing! :thumb_yello:

Are you staying at the Travelodge near King's Cross Station? 'Cause if so, we could meet at the station and take the tube from there. What time do you wanna go? :biggrin2:

that's exactly where I'm staying! Hmm, I don't actually know what time check out is =/

BLANCHE REPLIED TO ME!!!! :shocked:

For everyone who bought their tickets online: to pick them up all you need is the Paypal email and ID. They'll have them waiting in the name on your Paypal account!

Yay! Problem solved!:thumb_yello:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

I've always been into girls :biggrin2::naughty: I just kept it quiet, that's all, cause I choose not to discuss my sexuality :lmfao:

:roftl:

I'm not into girls...........but I am into gay men and I don't mind discussing it:naughty: