MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wonder why I didn't get those emails on Facebook. Is there a specific group you have to be in to receive them? Care to give me a link? I'm a member of Mika's unofficial Facebook group but is there an official one?

And I found it now... I just don't get a notification when something is posted there.

I still wonder why I didn't get those emails on Facebook. Is there a specific group you have to be in to receive them? Care to give me a link? I'm a member of Mika's unofficial Facebook group but is there an official one?

And I found it now... I just don't get a notification when something is posted there.

If you look at this page

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=241690835433

You can rsvp that you are attending the event ... that's how you get all the other emails sent to your inbox ... hope this works :thumb_yello:

Is there is still seat for this gig?

Do you mean tickets? It's not seated, and there should be tickets left I think. They are reserving 400 tickets to be sold on the door on the night of the event. The venue holds 1145 people, so most of the tickets are being sold online. They might get sold out, so I suggest that you buy a ticket quickly if you are going. But you might still get one on the door. :wink2:

OKAY... Mika and Soho on the same night... am in London heaven :biggrin2:

so, how to I buy the tickets... the link didn't work for me.. are there still available tickets? is there another website?

I have a couple spare if you're still looking.... will be great to see you again :thumb_yello:

I'm so excited!

I'm in London next weekend and I just found oud about this gig. I immediately bought a ticket. My only concern now is how to get back to my hotel in the middle of the night. Can I hop on a night bus with a travel card, or is this card only for the tube? Or should I get a taxi back to my hotel? Can anyone please give me an advise about this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm so excited!

I'm in London next weekend and I just found oud about this gig. I immediately bought a ticket. My only concern now is how to get back to my hotel in the middle of the night. Can I hop on a night bus with a travel card, or is this card only for the tube? Or should I get a taxi back to my hotel? Can anyone please give me an advise about this?

Thanks in advance!

Where is your hotel? There are nightbuses going at that time I think, tubes won't be running as they shut at midnight and that's when Mika plays. If you're not too far away you could probably get a taxi, but a few of us are staying at the travelodge at kings cross.

Where is your hotel? There are nightbuses going at that time I think, tubes won't be running as they shut at midnight and that's when Mika plays. If you're not too far away you could probably get a taxi, but a few of us are staying at the travelodge at kings cross.

I'm staying at the Strand Palace Hotel at the Strand (obvious :blush-anim-cl:)

It's a shame I'd already booked it, otherwise I would have taken something around King's Cross...

Think it's a wise thing for me to take a cab, as I have to go on my own.

Edited by melissa_holland