MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

Near enough ... getting into London about 10.30am ..... :wub2:

okay. I'll try and see if I can make it round about the 11am mark. will you be at the hotel? and what time is marianne landing? anyone know? afternoon sometimes isn't it? what about everyone else?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure If I'll get something to eat in Liverpool Street first before I jump on the tube ... but I'll probably be at the hotel shortly after that anyway ... they might be nice and let me in the room before 12.00 ... some do ... some don't :aah:

Not sure If I'll get something to eat in Liverpool Street first before I jump on the tube ... but I'll probably be at the hotel shortly after that anyway ... they might be nice and let me in the room before 12.00 ... some do ... some don't :aah:

I guess it depends if it's been cleaned or not I guess :aah: who's staying with us? you, me, Marianne, Kath....anyone else? what about tiibet?

I guess it depends if it's been cleaned or not I guess :aah: who's staying with us? you, me, Marianne, Kath....anyone else? what about tiibet?

Yep Tiibet as well ... lol .... well as far as I know ... :wink2: Don't think she's staying anywhere else ... Kath'll be ok as there is a pullout thing under the sofa ... I'm bringing a duvet thing with me myself so I can sneakily go and ask for another one for Kath ... and they won't know I've got more people in my room then I should have ... :wink2: Is it ok if you and Marianne have the bed ... it's just you two are alot skinnier then me ... so I'll nick the sofa thing ... I was nice and comfy on that last time .... :wub2:

Yep Tiibet as well ... lol .... well as far as I know ... :wink2: Don't think she's staying anywhere else ... Kath'll be ok as there is a pullout thing under the sofa ... I'm bringing a duvet thing with me myself so I can sneakily go and ask for another one for Kath ... and they won't know I've got more people in my room then I should have ... :wink2: Is it ok if you and Marianne have the bed ... it's just you two are alot skinnier then me ... so I'll nick the sofa thing ... I was nice and comfy on that last time .... :wub2:

Oh, I would...but um, I was thinking it was the wrong time of the month to be sharing a bed with anyone lol :naughty:

We'll figure it out tomorrow .... :wink2:

Okay. I shouldn't be too bad as a few days have passed by now, but my temperature can get really high and I toss and turn sometimes lol and I don't wanna irritate anyone.

Oh, and a word of warning. I apparently sleep talk/mumble sometimes and I've even been known to laugh in my sleep :teehee:

Are you sure ... cos' I thought she was staying with us .... :aah:

I hadn't heard anything different :boxed:

Yes Laurel, I'm staying with you!!! But I need to go to Paddington very early Saturday morning. My plane back home is leaving at 7 in the morning. It is possible that I need to go to Paddington right after the gig. I don't have mucg time to sleep in any case :aah:

It's tomorrow, I can't wait!!!! :biggrin2: Please someone text me if there are any news, I'm traveling to London tomorrow so I can't check MFC.

Yes Laurel, I'm staying with you!!! But I need to go to Paddington very early Saturday morning. My plane back home is leaving at 7 in the morning. It is possible that I need to go to Paddington right after the gig. I don't have mucg time to sleep in any case :aah:

It's tomorrow, I can't wait!!!! :biggrin2: Please someone text me if there are any news, I'm traveling to London tomorrow so I can't check MFC.

I think you're staying with me now - I am at the Kings Cross Travelodge too

I think you're staying with me now - I am at the Kings Cross Travelodge too

Ok :thumb_yello: But as I said, it depends how long we stay at the club :naughty: I need to be in Paddington very early, so may not have time to sleep at all. I hope I can find a taxi!

He's twittered about it though ... so I don't think he's forgotten ... I'm still hoping for news about another show tomorrow ... I'm greedy :wub2:

To be honest Mika announced this possible gig on YouTube, I don't think he would have said it if it wasn't at least 90% certain. He said the venue was yet to be confirmed...I'm thinking it will be a last minute thing, if it happens.

He's twittered about it though ... so I don't think he's forgotten ... I'm still hoping for news about another show tomorrow ... I'm greedy :wub2:

He has? :blink: I've only seen the one's where he's tweeted about Scala.

Edit: Oh you were talking about Scala weren't you :doh:

Edited by hotdlp

Well I get paid tomorrow .. so even if it's not tomorrow ... I can go ... I couldn't on Monday cos' I was broke lol :aah: Sucked ... cos' If I'd had the money .. I was off that day and could have gone :(

I paid £16 for my train ticket up there and that's all I paid for :aah:

Thank you Mika! :wub2:

I paid £16 for my train ticket up there and that's all I paid for :aah:

Thank you Mika! :wub2:

£16.00 .... drat ... it costs me £25.00 at least to get to London on the train ... not that I could even have afforded £16.00 on Monday :aah:

Next time ... next time :biggrin2:

£16.00 .... drat ... it costs me £25.00 at least to get to London on the train ... not that I could even have afforded £16.00 on Monday :aah:

Next time ... next time :biggrin2:

It was a travel card and off peak :thumb_yello:

Mind you I get the train at Benfleet, I don't know if that makes any difference.