MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lovely people Im not doing this gig but I am south , spending a weekend with my friend (who really isnt a Mika fan :aah:) , so he doesnt want to come .. fair enough .

But .. if there is a rock and roll party after or you are doing drinkies text me,if Im in London and around Ill come

Have a blast everyone :biggrin2::biggrin2:

High 5! We can both be zombies on Saturday :biggrin2:

Woop :aah: wanna head to Euston with me after and sleep on a bench for an hour till my train? :naughty: I get to go to bed when I get back from my interview though at about 11 ....you have work :roftl: poor customers.

Woop :aah: wanna head to Euston with me after and sleep on a bench for an hour till my train? :naughty: I get to go to bed when I get back from my interview though at about 11 ....you have work :roftl: poor customers.

Ha, yeah ok, if I'm going to be a zombie I may as well do it properly :aah: Yeah poor customers indeed, then I'm going out with Caz (I think. Am I still meeting up with you Caz?). It's gonna be one hell of a weekend :biggrin2:

Ha, yeah ok, if I'm going to be a zombie I may as well do it properly :aah: Yeah poor customers indeed, then I'm going out with Caz (I think. Am I still meeting up with you Caz?). It's gonna be one hell of a weekend :biggrin2:

Hah. We'll stock up on the Red Bull and Dextrose tablets :thumb_yello: I can't even sleep very late tomorrow morning either cus my trains at 8.45 :blink: This is gonna be interesting....

Hah. We'll stock up on the Red Bull and Dextrose tablets :thumb_yello: I can't even sleep very late tomorrow morning either cus my trains at 8.45 :blink: This is gonna be interesting....

Yuuum red bull :licks_lips: More like hell.. It better be worth it :aah:

Sure, if you think you'll live through the day lol :naughty:

If you're too tired just lemme know!

By the way, London is meant to be 21degrees celsius both friday and saturday! woop woop!

I wonder if Mika hasn't written anything on Twitter today because he is busy making last minute arrangements for the extra gig tomorrow. :fisch: I hope so! :roftl:

Those of you who have got my number: please text me if you hear anything about the possible other gig. I'll check this forum tomorrow morning for the last time and then I'll be off to London! Have a nice journey everyone who is traveling! :woot_jump:

I wonder if Mika hasn't written anything on Twitter today because he is busy making last minute arrangements for the extra gig tomorrow. :fisch: I hope so! :roftl:

Those of you who have got my number: please text me if you hear anything about the possible other gig. I'll check this forum tomorrow morning for the last time and then I'll be off to London! Have a nice journey everyone who is traveling! :woot_jump:

I did have your number but think i lost it when I got my new phone. PM it to me?

I'm packed, stuff that needs to be printed is printed, ID packed, munchies and red bull (well the cheap Sainsbury's kind!) are in the fridge! I'm about as ready as I can be!

I did have your number but think i lost it when I got my new phone. PM it to me?

I'm packed, stuff that needs to be printed is printed, ID packed, munchies and red bull (well the cheap Sainsbury's kind!) are in the fridge! I'm about as ready as I can be!

I sent it. Send me yours, 'cause I don't have it either. :wink2: Where are you staying by the way?

I sent it. Send me yours, 'cause I don't have it either. :wink2: Where are you staying by the way?

Sent! I'm staying at the other Travellodge in Kings Cross, think it's called Kings Cross Royal Scot or something like that! Viv (Sparkly1) booked it so I'm relying on her! Lol! :naughty:

Sure, if you think you'll live through the day lol :naughty:

If you're too tired just lemme know!

By the way, London is meant to be 21degrees celsius both friday and saturday! woop woop!

Yeah it'll be fine! I want to make the most of the last few days of my holiday, doesn't matter how knackered I'll be :biggrin2: What time were you planning on going back home on the Saturday?

Can I just say :aah: and again :aah: with abit more :aah: added for extra effect

:wink2:

:boing::woot_jump:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ME IS SLIGHTLY EXCITED

I'm getting butterflies and somersaultsa. Oh my God. That pub thing on Monday has pumped me up even more :aah:

You what time you getting there Laurel? 11 or 12? I seem to remember those times...