Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, only 2 people we know of have won (so far) - lolligirl from the dmfc, and myself.

you're absolutely right, we can't be that underrepresented! what would he think, that he has only 3 fans in south germany?! :sneaky2:

well ok there are some more who will turn up & just try to get in, as they live quite close - so maybe there'll be 6 of us, but that's still not even enough to fill the front row!

i could try to write to bayern3 again, with your names and where you're from, and ask them again to put you on the guestlist - and/or try to make john or mika add you on sunday. how much in advance do you guys need to know? if you don't live too far away, i could ask john sunday afternoon and if he says yes, post it on the forum so you can jump in your car and get to munich. if you think that's a good idea, PM me your full name, PLZ/town and how much in advance you need to know. i'll try everything i can.

Hello Mellody,

Sunday would be too late for me because if I can´t go to Munich I have to appear to a family celebration. So I should know on Saturday if it would be possible, then I would take a train on sunday morning or earlier in the night to be there in the morning. It´s a lot of pressure to wait and wait, so I´ll be happy to get dates for the next year, where we can buy tickets for real and are able to make plans. I only hope there will be enough people who love Mika enough to give him a good time on Sunday.

sabine, sorry to hear you can't make it anymore if we get tickets from john on sunday. :sad: but i don't understand why you'd want to be there in the morning, this is certainly no queuing-early gig. :wink2: if i didn't want to talk to john about tickets, i'd probably come only at 5 or 6 pm.

freddie, nah, there's not really a difference. it's just that the radio station airs only in bavaria, so of course they want their listeners there. but noa, graciosa, violet (and sabine too?) are from bavaria and still didn't win. :sad: instead, they gave away tickets on a radio station in hamburg, which is about 800 km from here. well, i just hope that those are at least real fans then and weren't just interested in winning to get a free trip to munich! :sneaky2:

There is no difference between german and bavarian - except football, when FC Bayern plays against any other german club - we are different. :biggrin2:

Sabine and faballa, yes it is sad. Those things where do you need the luck from a player wether the itunes-festival or now the Bayern 3 gig in Munich is always sad - at least without help. :dunno:

sabine, sorry to hear you can't make it anymore if we get tickets from john on sunday. :sad: but i don't understand why you'd want to be there in the morning, this is certainly no queuing-early gig. :wink2: if i didn't want to talk to john about tickets, i'd probably come only at 5 or 6 pm.

freddie, nah, there's not really a difference. it's just that the radio station airs only in bavaria, so of course they want their listeners there. but noa, graciosa, violet (and sabine too?) are from bavaria and still didn't win. :sad: instead, they gave away tickets on a radio station in hamburg, which is about 800 km from here. well, i just hope that those are at least real fans then and weren't just interested in winning to get a free trip to munich! :sneaky2:

hope everything work out well in the end and you get the extra tickets from john.

i've decided that if no-one else of the forums wins today, i'll take noa with me as the 2nd person. it was really hard to decide, especially between noa and graciosa, as they both live in munich, and i thought that i shouldn't (or also couldn't!) decide on who i like the most, but who lives closest. if it was up to me, i'd take everyone with me!

btw, someone else of the german forum has won, irene, she's not a very active member so she only told us yesterday. she'll take her mum with her, who is also a mika fan. lolligirl hasn't yet decided whether to take a friend or someone from the forums.

Have a great time on Sunday and please make some videos for all of us who were not found by the luck. We will see us at the proper tour when we´ll be able to buy our tickets. Many greats to Mika from all his German speaking fans who can´t be there......:teehee:

7-8 fans of mfc & dmfc will come to the atomic café without tickets, to listen to the gig from outside and celebrate a fan party there. :bleh: of course we wanna ask john whether he can persuade bayern3 to let them in (as probably not all of those who won will in fact turn up)... but everyone who's coming knows that there's no guarantee, that all they can do is try.

so what i'll do is give a list with those names to john when he arrives at the venue - no idea if that works out, but again, if any of you (besides mariposa, who has already PMed me) can still make it to munich if they know only 1-2 hours in advance, please PM me your full name so i can try. and tell me what the latest time on sunday is that you need an answer. i'll post any news i have on twitter or here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will work out for those who'll go and take their chances. Have a great party - hopefully inside :wink2::thumb_yello:

And please have your cameras ready, I would love to hear another Norbert story. :naughty:

For me this time is just really bad timing, mostly for work related reasons. I would have loved to get a gig in such a tiny venue *sigh* even though half of me is talking myself into the idea that it was for a reason I didn't win. :dunno:

Oh, and Mellody, I'm very happy you can go :biggrin2: - for the FFF (familiar face factor) :wink2: Just don't dress up too much, so he can still recognise you :teehee:

shame you can't make it violet, would've loved to see you again! :huglove: will try with the camera, though not so sure, iirc the venue is so small that it'd feel like holding the camera right under mika's nose. but if he starts talking bout norbert or similar (or sings a certain song... :naughty:), i'll try to ignore my doubts about this for a while. :wink2:

not planning to dress up much. and apart from that, he also recognized me with the bird and the gray skelly masks. well i didn't always have them in front of my face, that's why, but still... :naughty:

no, actually the plan i have for the gig involves about 20-30 golden balloons, gold glitter for the face - those 2 things hopefully for the whole front row, provided that it will consist of fans - and a golden top for myself. :biggrin2:

cause he said he'd be in australia in november. :bleh: well, they haven't seen him for longer than germany, they deserve it. :thumb_yello: maybe december then? :fisch:

well the golden balloons, actually i bought them for my wag video competition thing. but taking them to the gig afterwards is a great way to dispose of them, lol! :lmao:

cause he said he'd be in australia in november. :bleh: well, they haven't seen him for longer than germany, they deserve it. :thumb_yello: maybe december then? :fisch:

well the golden balloons, actually i bought them for my wag video competition thing. but taking them to the gig afterwards is a great way to dispose of them, lol! :lmao:

And that makes me think of the balloon you brought from Taubertal Festival :roftl: The one that exploded later on ...viannen_114.gif

And that makes me think of the balloon you brought from Taubertal Festival :roftl: The one that exploded later on ...viannen_114.gif

oh yeah, that one... think i still have the remainders of it somewhere. :naughty:

lol @ that smiley, the way he looks and waves! :lmao: