Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok quickly before i go to sleep, here's one of my videos, from which you get a pretty good idea how small this gig was - no zoom! :bleh: it's mika talking some german at the beginning of the gig. the first sentence he says is "it's been a while since we've played such a club show". after that he talks english again. :wink2:

and sorry for making so many mistakes in my first report post, no wonder you understood me wrong... :naughty: was just v. quick and i'm currently not able to think properly, lol!

btw, a quote from leator, he said after the gig "i'll never wash my eyes again", this made us all LOL! :lmao: but expresses our feelings very well.

ok quickly before i go to sleep, here's one of my videos, from which you get a pretty good idea how small this gig was - no zoom! :bleh: it's mika talking some german at the beginning of the gig. the first sentence he says is "it's been a while since we've played such a club show". after that he talks english again. :wink2:

and sorry for making so many mistakes in my first report post, no wonder you understood me wrong... :naughty: was just v. quick and i'm currently not able to think properly, lol!

btw, a quote from leator, he said after the gig "i'll never wash my eyes again", this made us all LOL! :lmao: but expresses our feelings very well.

Thanks!

Why did Leator say that? :naughty:

Thank you! :wub2:

rose, no, i don't think he mentioned it...

leator said it was the best gig he's ever been to, so like you say "i won't wash my hands again" when you touch for example someone famous, he says it about his eyes cause he saw the gig with them. :bleh:

and no, mika's head didn't touch the ceiling... but i think he couldn't have done the "freddie" hands up thing during GK. :naughty:

btw, damn, i totally forgot to ask him about other countries, like i had promised! :doh: someone wanted to know bout new zealand and suzie about other european countries, and i forgot. :sad: sorry girls... i couldn't think clearly anymore after the gig, it wasn't the only thing i forgot, if that helps you. :blush-anim-cl:

i still haven't decided whether this was the best mika gig i've been to, probably yes, but not able to make any decisions tonight, lol! off to bed now, it's so late and i have to get up in 5 hours and go to work, pfft...

rose, no, i don't think he mentioned it...

leator said it was the best gig he's ever been to, so like you say "i won't wash my hands again" when you touch for example someone famous, he says it about his eyes cause he saw the gig with them. :bleh:

and no, mika's head didn't touch the ceiling... but i think he couldn't have done the "freddie" hands up thing during GK. :naughty:

btw, damn, i totally forgot to ask him about other countries, like i had promised! :doh: someone wanted to know bout new zealand and suzie about other european countries, and i forgot. :sad: sorry girls... i couldn't think clearly anymore after the gig, it wasn't the only thing i forgot, if that helps you. :blush-anim-cl:

i still haven't decided whether this was the best mika gig i've been to, probably yes, but not able to make any decisions tonight, lol! off to bed now, it's so late and i have to get up in 5 hours and go to work, pfft...

Ok, I get it now :naughty:

It looks like his hair brushes the ceiling in your video :dunno: