Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariposa and Mellody thank you so much for your fantastic reports!:wub2::wub2:

*seriously considering to join the German fan club, you guys seem to have so much fun together*:huglove:

...I'm seriously considering going to one of the German legs of the tour next year. We had a great time in Berlin as well, didn't we? :wink2:

...I'm seriously considering going to one of the German legs of the tour next year. We had a great time in Berlin as well, didn't we? :wink2:

Oh yes absolutely!:wub2:

Let's do it!:thumb_yello:

I heard Mika mention in an interview “the concert in a church in Berlin had been the best on the acoustic tour and people were standing and jumping on the benches in the church”:biggrin2:

I think we can agree on the best gig thing and….oh I love that man and his way of exaggerating things:naughty:

on the 2007 tour i think dusseldorf (where unfortunately i wasn't) and munich were 2 of the best gigs too. :bleh: though i have to warn you, the bigger concerts in germany are always general admission, and like you saw in berlin, the number system probably won't work if there's more than 1 entrance. well, all things have their good and bad sides.

if you wanna join the german fanclub, feel free - freddie's a member too (though not active at all :naughty:), and we have an english board! :biggrin2:

I heard Mika mention in an interview “the concert in a church in Berlin had been the best on the acoustic tour and people were standing and jumping on the benches in the church”:biggrin2:

I think we can agree on the best gig thing and….oh I love that man and his way of exaggerating things:naughty:

perhaps they were jumping on benches... I don't know as I only saw Mika:blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

Thanks to all for your lovely reports from last night!

The whole gig seems like a lot of FUN! I'm so happy for everyone who got a chance to be there. :groovy:

Oh Berlin! It was like a huge party in the church. Memories... :wub2:

on the 2007 tour i think dusseldorf (where unfortunately i wasn't) and munich were 2 of the best gigs too. :bleh: though i have to warn you, the bigger concerts in germany are always general admission, and like you saw in berlin, the number system probably won't work if there's more than 1 entrance. well, all things have their good and bad sides.

if you wanna join the german fanclub, feel free - freddie's a member too (though not active at all :naughty:), and we have an english board! :biggrin2:

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

perhaps they were jumping on benches... I don't know as I only saw Mika:blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

Aw!:wub2:

Oh Berlin! It was like a huge party in the church. Memories... :wub2:

A truly fantastic show!:wub2:

YES Its a great fanclub :thumb_yello:

Totally gutted I didnt get my drawing in time :boxed:

can't write any report, my english is too bad... so thank you mellody and mariposa!

some another pics

mika reaction of the book :biggrin2:

25s4ys5.jpg

:cheerful_h4h:

WOW! Mika must have been really impressed! The book cover looks amazing. :wub2: Do you have any pictures of the pages? I would like to see if you have some. :wink2:

me too please! :teehee:

WOW! Mika must have been really impressed! The book cover looks amazing. :wub2: Do you have any pictures of the pages? I would like to see if you have some. :wink2:

here are the other pix i took so far... but wanna upload the whole thing as pdf when i find the time:

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs02.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs03.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs04.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs05.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs06.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs07.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/sfs08.jpg

starting to upload my videos now. :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

damn i'd much rather be at home, uploading all my pix+videos for you, instead of sitting here at work and trying to look like i could concentrate on the things i should be doing.

Ahh, post-gig syndrome! I feel your pain. Who could possibly concentrate on work after a gig like that? :aah:

after the gig we thanked mika and john in turns for making this possible, and one pointed to the other, like mika said, thank john, and john said, thank mika, lol! :lmao: well, thanx to both for doing this!! :biggrin2: those 8 ppl plus the few fanclub members who had won tickets were responsible for a good part of the crowd reaction to mika's gig! :bleh:

That's so cute! Haha. I'm SO glad you all got in.

And I loved your report! :wub2:

for those who don't know, on the german forum we had made mika a booklet in the style of songs for sorrow (and no, we didn't steal the idea from the mfc, leator had it already in june! :bleh:) here's a pic of it:

sfs01.jpg

he was really happy about it and said that it's one of the best presents he ever got and that his sister would get jealous so would we have a copy for her too? (and of course we'll get her one! :biggrin2:)

He looks so freakin' happy to get that! :fangurl:

Wow, wow, WOW! I love that!! :wub2:

Is there any way for us to order our own copies?

Amazeballs! Mika is amazing. John is amazing. The gig was incredible.

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Thank you so much for your detailed report! Reading it makes me feel like I was there.

And it's nice to spend time with other fans post-gig, isn't it.

So glad you had such a great time! :wub2:

Mellody, that book is amazing!!!! No wonder he loved it :wub2:

Oh, and can't wait to your vids!! :thumb_yello:

ok, starting with the videos... sorry the quality sucks, movie maker has always worked fine for me with all other videos, but seems like it doesn't like this close up stuff or the dark colours or whatever. :sneaky2: or maybe it was the movements, a lot of it is shaky as i couldn't stop dancing. :naughty: will try to make some screenshots of the originals later on. :wink2:

little bit of big girl:

dr john:

talk before BIOTG (really funny, lol! :roftl:):

that was part one, more to come. :wink2: