Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

well but then, antoine isn't on the forum either, is he? :naughty: nah, according to graciosa, that guy was the one who won the trip to munich on hamburg radio - real fans, perfect! :thumb_yello: we already feared that those winners would just have wanted a free trip to munich, but luckily that wasn't the case. graciosa told them about the forums, so maybe they'll register soon. :bleh:

I love your gold jacket :wub2:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your gold jacket :wub2:

thanx! :biggrin2: it's a tommy hilfiger blouse i got a few years ago from an outlet store - one of my fave pieces of clothing, and now i can wear it more often, not only for the usual special occasions like new years' parties, but for every mika gig. :naughty:

WOW mariposa, die sind TOLL geworden!!!! :shocked: vielen dank!

würdest du auch das bild mit john posten? :naughty: wenn nicht, bitte um pm :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, here it is, John with kanni and graciosa :wub2:

P1050193.jpg

@Mellody: Yes, they turned out alright actually...After the gig I was disappointed with my pix...but in a bigger size they look better :wink2:

Ok, here it is, John with kanni and graciosa :wub2:

P1050193.jpg

@Mellody: Yes, they turned out alright actually...After the gig I was disappointed with my pix...but in a bigger size they look better :wink2:

love the "wedding pic", that was sooo funny! :roftl:

john... :fangurl: aww, i'll have to get a pic with him too the next time!

looks like he's been on holiday somewhere in the sun! :biggrin2:

i'm not satisfied with my pix either, will see how they turn out when i edited them.

Edited by mellody

Oooh, how I love those pictures... :wub2:

Want to do that night over... and again... and again... and again...:fangurl:

(mariposa, why did you "zoom in" on my boobs btw??? :roftl: they look huge..:shocked:)

i'm just thinking that we should start some sort of project for john. iirc he was quite happy that he got the flowers from someone in the club, wasn't he? mika gets so much stuff and john just always has to carry it around for mika! :rolls_eyes:

i'm just thinking that we should start some sort of project for john. iirc he was quite happy that he got the flowers from someone in the club, wasn't he? mika gets so much stuff and john just always has to carry it around for mika! :rolls_eyes:

That´s a super idea!!:thumb_yello:

I can almost see Mika´s face...:naughty:

"is that for me too??:biggrin2:"

"no, it´s for John..:bleh:"

"oh..:boxed:"

:lmfao:

That's great idea!:thumb_yello:

John has done so much good for us fans!

Ha! Wow, that venue was really tiny. girl_cray.gif Intimidatingly small. :wub2:

Guess I wouldn't have gone for front row there :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Thanks for reports and footage :flowers2: I think I will stop mourning at this point and follow Mellody's youtube trail... and then cry a little more... girl_cray3.gif

:aah: