In this Mika deprived times we're all just gazing at walls, pretending to have a life but we do not! Sooooooooo it's the perfect opportunity for a project. not for Mika because he already gets too much and we don't want to spoil him riiight?

So what I was thinking, over the past 2 years, John, Mika's tourmanager, has made the giglife so much easier for us all, getting us hot choco when we're freezing our asses off, taking our gifts to Mika and the band, arranging meet&greets and what not. So I thought it is time for some appreciation people!

What's the big idea? We're gonna give him a book, yah we're good at books, we could start our own book business with all the books we made so far. Anyway, the deal is, you will all get a page, yes an A4 page and you can pimp it with pictures/stories/thank yous/drawings/proposals whatever floats your boat. You can make it and send it to my house address or you can send it to me by email. I will put it all together and once it is done we shall have a pyjama party at Mika's place.

I shall be a generous girl and give you the time until 11 NOVEMBER that should give you time enough to do whatcha wanna do and it gives me time enough to put it together and send it etc. It shall be a Christmas present for him, isn't that sweet?

So if you're in, puh-leeeaze reply to this amazing thread and I shall put you on the list...come on people, show some love:punk:

THE LIST:

1. Ingie

2. Kamuss

3. Christine

4. Happikali

5. Kata

6. Lindemfc

7. Sariflor

8. Patricia4u

9. Ruxi

10. Bonjourmika1990

11. Diana

12. Fmbm

13. Cheeseygoodness

14. HollyD

15. FOUCHONNERET

16. Cazgirl

17. Lollipop_monkey

18. Elanorelle

19. Avoca

20. Foalbaby14

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie your idea is great!:thumb_yello:

Even John deserves something for christmas,doesn't he?Mika is too spoilt:roftl:

I would be very happy to contribute to this project!The only problem for me is that I've been only to one gig last year,and I didn't have the chance to speak with him in the backstage (but my dad did:naughty:)

So..Maybe I could contact other italian people who could have spoke to him,ok?

Include me into the list:wink2:

I love John. :wub2:

I gave him a card from MFC and some "American" peanuts in February. Kata and I were trying to find something better but your options are extremely limited when you're standing in a queue for 14 hours. It was either peanuts or flashing bunny ears. :roftl:

I'm not much on creative stuff, but I'll try to think of something. :wink2:

Ingie your idea is great!:thumb_yello:

Even John deserves something for christmas,doesn't he?Mika is too spoilt:roftl:

I would be very happy to contribute to this project!The only problem for me is that I've been only to one gig last year,and I didn't have the chance to speak with him in the backstage (but my dad did:naughty:)

So..Maybe I could contact other italian people who could have spoke to him,ok?

Include me into the list:wink2:

Yah I will! Also a general thank you is good:thumb_yello:

I gave him a card from MFC and some "American" peanuts in February. Kata and I were trying to find something better but your options are extremely limited when you're standing in a queue for 14 hours. It was either peanuts or flashing bunny ears. :roftl:

I shall add you to the list:thumb_yello:

I/we met John in Sydney ... he was great with us .... I can offer a few fun pics. from that meeting ... (personal, not having to include others ) ... so, yeah ... I would like to participate in a few email pics. .... I'd like to say thanks !! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Nice idea Ingie ! :original:

I/we met John in Sydney ... he was great with us .... I can offer a few fun pics. from that meeting ... (personal, not having to include others ) ... so, yeah ... I would like to participate in a few email pics. .... I'd like to say thanks !! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Nice idea Ingie ! :original:

That'll be great, I'll put you on the list:thumb_yello:

hmmmm what are american peanuts? as oppose to peanuts from anywhere else in the world? :blink: do i eat american peanuts and i don't know it?

hmmmm what are american peanuts? as oppose to peanuts from anywhere else in the world? :blink: do i eat american peanuts and i don't know it?

I have no idea. I just saw "American" on the package and thought he'd like them, being an American and all. :roftl:

that's so thoughtful ingie :das:

i'm in. i never met john and i don't know much about him... but just for future plans i think i should be in good relations with him if i want to meet meeks :naughty:

Tssssk. Self-profit:roftl: I shall put you on the list!

For the not so creative people, just a message is okay too:thumb_yello:

But ofcourse I prefer it pimped up:roftl:

Tssssk. Self-profit:roftl: I shall put you on the list!

For the not so creative people, just a message is okay too:thumb_yello:

But ofcourse I prefer it pimped up:roftl:

thanks! :thumb_yello:

i can pimp it up with drawings, right? :D