Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Why is the number important if the copies are not limited? :blink:

1 or 3574 shouldn't make any difference. :confused:

I don't care about the number.... But I'm slightly irritated that it isn't limited.

well I can handle that but then they should change it on the sites :sneaky2:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vinyl arrived today from Sandbag and it's number 2748. I don't care about the number, it might as well be 4999 or whatever, but they did very wrong when advertising that there are only 1000 copies available! :sneaky2:

The record is very pretty though. It looks like Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket and I want to eat it! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

My vinyl arrived today from Sandbag and it's number 2748. I don't care about the number, it might as well be 4999 or whatever, but they did very wrong when advertising that there are only 1000 copies available! :sneaky2:

The record is very pretty though. It looks like Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket and I want to eat it! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Marianne, put it down, it's not edible! :roftl:

Hihihih :teehee: It's so preatty! :)

Got my GOLDEN 7" yesterday, was really excited then read all this pap on this thread about it not being as limited as they are advertizig, mine is number 3870 pfft :sneaky2: is says chrisp and unity sorta etched or printed on the golden part too (what does that mean?)

Oh, you have the same writing on it. Maybe it's some sort of a secret code from Mika... :shocked:

Just got mine from Sandbag. Number 0269. :biggrin2:

It's adorable. :wub2:

It's true: the plastic wrapping is broken. The baby wanted to come to life and its sides seem to have pierced it. :blink:

All this pregnancy talk is causing me a mental breakdown. :aah:

Just got mine from Sandbag. Number 0269. :biggrin2:

It's adorable. :wub2:

It's true: the plastic wrapping is broken. The baby wanted to come to life and its sides seem to have pierced it. :blink:

All this pregnancy talk is causing me a mental breakdown. :aah:

:roftl:

:woot_jump:

Got mine from SANDBAG today, I am 2409 :blush-anim-cl:

It took them only 3 days to ship:thumb_yello:

I am Sandbag's biggest fan now ::fangurl:

They were fast weren't they?! :naughty: Much faster than hmv. They shipped my single before sandbag and I haven't got it yet!:sneaky2: