Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anyone possibly in the UK order one vinyl for us???????

We would definitely PAY you with interest even before you'd order it. We've GOT to have one of these. We listen to vinyls ALL the time.

We can send cash and we also have an e-check for paypal.

Anyone up to this?:naughty:

Thanks!

Meyer Twins

Im confused with the shipping thingy.... i ordered 1 from hmv. Got canceled... ordered a new one with a new address (the one it was suppose to be send to) now i just got 2 emails from hmv that they have shipped both. And one of em with an orderne i dont even have... So will try and get one of em send to me.... if possible... :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

I live in the Netherlands and ordered on HMV...

This is what they say on my account there:

Mika - We Are Golden Completely shipped Shipped Date - 05/09/2009 7" 2.99 1 2.99

Sub Total £2.99

Shipping £2.50

Total amount payable £5.49

Okay, I have a question....

These ar said to be limited to 1000 editions. Mine arrived on Sat and is numbered, the number is below 1000 so i guessed that it was the issue number. However I've seen copies on ebay that are numbered in the 2000's. I'm all confused!

Help me out?

These ar said to be limited to 1000 editions. Mine arrived on Sat and is numbered, the number is below 1000 so i guessed that it was the issue number. However I've seen copies on ebay that are numbered in the 2000's. I'm all confused!

Help me out?

Really? hmmm mega confused now :blink:

Help me out?

Yeah the one I bought from HMV was over 1000 as well. Haven't received my preordered one yet though.

Mikafishy it says 1803 but that could be a pre copy or anything .. we shall wait until we get them , yeh if that happens Ill contact them .. and find out whats going on

I havent got mine yet

I

Yeah, there was one that had it in the description but can't find it now..was 2010 or something similar.

Mine arrived on Sat, it's number 80.

Hmmm that is weird!!

Im hoping they did mean 1000 and not 10,000!! (the EP songs for sorrow was 10,000)

Hmmmmm <thinks>

That was my first thought. I will adore it *strokes her beautiful gold vinyl* no matter how many of them there are out there but if someone is buyin it just for collection purposes it would be nice to know. :wink2: