Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :blink: wow ...... I kinda thought ebay would of been better in that case , postage was high too?

Has nothing to do with postage for me at all.... I have enough money to order many other stuff!!! But have now ordered from MS now and can already see it on my bankaccount...

You do ?? Ive been thinking about getting one for while , how does it compare to say Ipod .. literally its been yonks since I listened to vinyl :blink:

Well I wouldn't be without my Ipod either lol ..... but I'm an old stick in the mud ... and still love listening to my old records and new ones ... I have all of Franz's stuff on 12"/7" too, they just sound .... fuller ... I can't really describe it ... :naughty: I love having bigger artwork too :boing: .... :wub2:

You do ?? Ive been thinking about getting one for while , how does it compare to say Ipod .. literally its been yonks since I listened to vinyl :blink:

I adore the sound of vinyl! I bought my mom one of those new record players for her birthday a couple of years ago, because it has a cd and mp3 player on it as well. I listened to an Elvis CD on it, which sounded ok, but when I put on an Elvis record, my jaw dropped open! The sound was so rich, it felt like The King was right there in the room with me. That sold me on the beauty of the record player. I really want to buy one for myself, but I keep buying things like concert tickets and gold records instead. I had a little record player when I was a kid, but I think it probably got thrown out or given away ages ago. *sigh*

But you're right Freddie, I don't play my Mika records. I display them side by side on a shelf. Its like a little cardboard shrine. :teehee:

Edited by DaMango

I dont think anyone plays then these days , just stare and stroke it :wub2:

I've never heard a record being played, depsite the fact i own several :blush-anim-cl:

you've officially inspired me to go around to my aunties after school and beg to play my mika records on her old record player :biggrin2:

I've never heard a record being played, depsite the fact i own several :blush-anim-cl:

you've officially inspired me to go around to my aunties after school and beg to play my mika records on her old record player :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: This is a very good opportunity!

The sound is different. Lots of connoisseurs dislike classical music on CDs, because it's cold and fake. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

I still listen to my parents' records on their old player. :blush-anim-cl:

yesssssss after the comments I see ..hmmmmm a nice record player seems to be in order :blink:

I kinda like this ipod culture though , 1000000 albums on a tiny credit card space :biggrin2:

I do enjoy the best of both worlds ... I have my entire music collection on my Ipod ... nearly 10,000 songs on it .... but I do still love playing the original stuff too .... happy memories ... and they still sound great ... well as long as you look after them .... :wub2: I'd always buy a record player if anything happens to the one I have now :biggrin2:

I do enjoy the best of both worlds ... I have my entire music collection on my Ipod ... nearly 10,000 songs on it .... but I do still love playing the original stuff too .... happy memories ... and they still sound great ... well as long as you look after them .... :wub2: I'd always buy a record player if anything happens to the one I have now :biggrin2:

I know what you mean about the deep sound , with a little crackle thrown in here and there , Im the same I have piles of stuff , some rare (not mika) .. hmmmm I shall look into it

I was one of those people that bought everything ready for minidisc and it didnt take off .. boo hissss:boxed:

Where Do I order it from? :teehee:

HMV :thumb_yello:

I really hope he puts the full album on vinyl this time :fangurl:

That would be amazing! And everyone seems to be doing it these days, so he should too :pinkbow:

Was there never a LICM LP then ... I'd never looked .... I'd buy that .... damn it ..... :(