Ch-ch-ch-changes... Scary ones.

Neiobi

Hey!

So as most of you know (mainly because I've been saying it everywhere:naughty:) I'm leaving to boarding school in the UK on Thursday.

I was there in May, and told everything about my prospective week in a thread I can't really find now:aah: It was amazing. My new school has an absolutely lovely and different enviromment, and even though it'll be tough to adjust in the first months I really liked being there and think I'll enjoy myself.:wub2:

But yeah, something comes with it... I won't be here as often as I am, I won't have my laptop with me, so won't be able to have anything like "personal" files, I'll be able to login trough the school's computers of course, we're allowed, but still, I want to make the best of this...

On my second year there I'll be able to take my laptop, but I'm not allowed right now.

It's a really really big step for me, because it's almost as if I'm moving away from home.

Now.. I'll be one hour away from London, so guess I'll be able to go to gigs after the new year. Though, there's a problem. To go to London or anywhere else further away from some villages nearby the school, I need written permission, to go with an adult, yadda yadda. But that's predictable:bleh: Not really worrying about it.

I really dunno what to say... Just that the first two weeks will be tough for me to log in, because it's the time where they set up and organize your own timetable, and I also want to meet some people, and being on here as often as I am won't really help...

This isn't goodbye, but it's like something I felt like saying and sharing.:aah:

On this thread I'll be telling how things are going around there too, if anyone wants to know.

Or you can just follow me on twitter:aah:

Anyway, this is exciting for me, and a big thing that I'm going trough so I guess things won't be the same, I'll be a bit more absent, getting a life probably:aah:, and exploring stuff.

(I won't be leaving until the day after tomorrow though.. But I wanted to post this earlier so that I could talk things out in advance instead of posting and running to the airport.)

That's it:biggrin2:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounds like a fantasic school, Im sure you'll have fun:roftl

Its good that its so near to london though:thumb_yello

Its going to be boring on here without you..:wink2

Will you still be on facebook:teehee

I hope so:biggrin2:

Yeah:bleh:

It's not, there are lots of people around here :aah:

Of course:teehee:

I hope it'll be great there, and it seems like you'll still be able to come on the forum from time to time so that's fine :biggrin2:. and you'll be even closer to Mika, so nothing at all to worry about :thumb_yello:.

Yeah, I will!

Ha, that's the good thing about it:teehee:

I also met some people there that like Mika so hopefully they can get me.

Good luck for your new life :thumb_yello:

2e161s6.jpg

I know it might seem silly to write this as I'm not even leaving but...:aah:

Hertfordshire:biggrin2:

Near Winchester and Petersfield..

I don't know if that's any help, because it doesn't really make any sense to me:aah:

Oooo!:shocked:

I always go to hertfordshire, its three train stations from where i live!!!:thumb_yello:

your really close:aah:

I always go to hertfordshire, its three train stations from where i live!!!:thumb_yello:

Really?:teehee: That's nice!:aah:

I love the place, lots of nature:biggrin2:

Ciao, Carlota! :huglove:

good luck! :thumb_yello:

Gracie:wub2:

:woot_jump: Good Luck Neiobi :woot_jump:

I shall miss you not posting so much :wub2: But you will be having too good a time to miss us, I think :naughty:

Thanks Nectar:wub2::huglove:

Nah, you won't... It'll be so busy with the new album and tour and everything:bleh:

I'll miss you, even if I love it there:teehee:

can I just completely embarrass you both and say that I hope you both get together? :roftl:

Carlota, look what I just did!

HERTFORDSHIRE.jpg