Ch-ch-ch-changes... Scary ones.

Neiobi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you so much luck, Carlota!

That sounds like such a big change, but it will be so exciting for sure haha. And it totally makes sense to lay off on the MFCing. You'll have opportunities to meet so many people and being out with them instead of staying inside going on MFC.

Just go for it! Take advantage of every opportunity and just enjoy it all as much as you can, that's my advice haha.

Good Luck! I haven't really talked to you before hahaha, my name's Vanessa :wink2:

can I just completely embarrass you both and say that I hope you both get together? :roftl

Carlota, look what I just did!

HERTFORDSHIRE.jpg

Oh gawd:teehee:

:lmfao:

I'm not far away:das:

You're so sweet:wub2:

I hope we could sometime too:blush-anim-cl

get together as in start dating :aah

Thats what i meant too:wink2

Oh haha.

Awww you two would make the cutest couple :wub2

aww:wub2 Haha,

You guys are embarassing me:teehee:

But yeah we should try and meet sometime, hm...

Good luck in your new life, Carlota!

Don´t be scared. It´s gonna be an amazing experience :wink2

Thank you so much:wub2:

You're right!

Sorry to interrupt your matchmaking Caz, but...

GOOD LUCK ON YOU NEW ADVENTURE, CARLOTA!!!

Come back as often as you can.:biggrin2

Now Caz, go on.:wink2

Thank you :wub2: I will! I'll miss this place too much if I don't.:teehee:

Good luck with the new school and everything!:wub2

What an adventure, you are so lucky to be able to do this!:thumb_yello

Thank you sweet Sienna:huglove:

Yeah I know...:blush-anim-cl: I feel really thankful!

LOVE you Carlota !! :huglove

Have fun !!

Love you tooo, so much Happi!

I will!

I'm packing right now... My clothes aren't fitting in my suitcase... xD

I wish you so much luck, Carlota!

That sounds like such a big change, but it will be so exciting for sure haha. And it totally makes sense to lay off on the MFCing. You'll have opportunities to meet so many people and being out with them instead of staying inside going on MFC.

Just go for it! Take advantage of every opportunity and just enjoy it all as much as you can, that's my advice haha.

Good Luck! I haven't really talked to you before hahaha, my name's Vanessa :wink2:

Thank you:wub2:

Yeah, you're absolutely right!

I'll take your advice!:biggrin2:

Thank you so much:huglove:

Haha, I've seen you around, but never talked to you either:blush-anim-cl: We should though!

Nice to meet you!

Yeah, you're absolutely right!

I'll take your advice!:biggrin2:

Thank you so much:huglove:

Haha, I've seen you around, but never talked to you either:blush-anim-cl: We should though!

Nice to meet you!

You're very welcome!!! :huglove:

Hahah, I've also seen you around too :bleh: Very nice to meet you also!!

We should talk sometime for sure :naughty:

It's so amazing you've got the guts to go to the UK on your own. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time there (and if you're going to visit Mika gigs there's absolutely no doubt about that). :wub2:

Have a safe flight and I hope you'll keep us updated! :wink2::biggrin2:

What an amazing experience this is going to be for you! Cheers to you and your new adventure! :cheers:

Yeah:wub2

Ha, yeah!

Thanks!:cheers:

that's going to be awesome! i'm happy for you!

will miss ya on here... but you're right...this isn't good-bye! :wink2:

Thanks, me too:wub2:

Awww:sad::huglove:

No, you'll see me around:teehee:

It's so amazing you've got the guts to go to the UK on your own. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time there (and if you're going to visit Mika gigs there's absolutely no doubt about that). :wub2:

Have a safe flight and I hope you'll keep us updated! :wink2::biggrin2:

I have to, orelse my life will just be stuck here... And I don't like being on the same place, especially in the same boring country.:bleh: And this will really educate me!

Thanks, I hope so:wub2:

Thanks! I will!

Hertfordshire:biggrin2:

Near Winchester and Petersfield..

I don't know if that's any help, because it doesn't really make any sense to me:aah:

Oooo!:shocked:

I always go to hertfordshire, its three train stations from where i live!!!:thumb_yello:

your really close:aah:

Alas, she means Hampshire, not Hertfordshire. Winchester is near Southampton (as I have explained before :naughty:).

Hey!

So as most of you know (mainly because I've been saying it everywhere:naughty:) I'm leaving to boarding school in the UK on Thursday.

I was there in May, and told everything about my prospective week in a thread I can't really find now:aah: It was amazing. My new school has an absolutely lovely and different enviromment, and even though it'll be tough to adjust in the first months I really liked being there and think I'll enjoy myself.:wub2:

But yeah, something comes with it... I won't be here as often as I am, I won't have my laptop with me, so won't be able to have anything like "personal" files, I'll be able to login trough the school's computers of course, we're allowed, but still, I want to make the best of this...

On my second year there I'll be able to take my laptop, but I'm not allowed right now.

It's a really really big step for me, because it's almost as if I'm moving away from home.

Now.. I'll be one hour away from London, so guess I'll be able to go to gigs after the new year. Though, there's a problem. To go to London or anywhere else further away from some villages nearby the school, I need written permission, to go with an adult, yadda yadda. But that's predictable:bleh: Not really worrying about it.

I really dunno what to say... Just that the first two weeks will be tough for me to log in, because it's the time where they set up and organize your own timetable, and I also want to meet some people, and being on here as often as I am won't really help...

This isn't goodbye, but it's like something I felt like saying and sharing.:aah:

On this thread I'll be telling how things are going around there too, if anyone wants to know.

Or you can just follow me on twitter:aah:

Anyway, this is exciting for me, and a big thing that I'm going trough so I guess things won't be the same, I'll be a bit more absent, getting a life probably:aah:, and exploring stuff.

(I won't be leaving until the day after tomorrow though.. But I wanted to post this earlier so that I could talk things out in advance instead of posting and running to the airport.)

That's it:biggrin2:

aww good luck!

I'm so excited for you!!!

Take care of yourself! Have fun! Learn lots! :wub2:

I'll miss not seeing you as often, but the stuff you are doing in school is so much more important I can't help but be excited for you :wub2:

Aw:wub2:

I will!

Awwwww:blush-anim-cl: Yeah me too!:huglove:

Alas, she means Hampshire, not Hertfordshire. Winchester is near Southampton (as I have explained before :naughty:).

Sorry.. It all sounds the same to me:blush-anim-cl:

aww good luck!

Thanks Tayler:huglove:

This Thursday? Gosh! I'll be thinking about you.

Good luck with it all

~x~

Yeah :shocked:

:wub2:

Thank you so much!

Good luck Carlota with your new life in the UK.. wow, what a fantastic opportunity for you, it's so exciting embarking on a new life phase, a bit scary too of course but I'm sure you'll settle in quickly.

Beijinhos e boa sorte :thumb_yello:

Yeah it is:biggrin2: And I hope I will...

Obrigada:huglove: